X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Williebabzan
    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by IALAB View Post
    Is anyone else watching True Detective on HBO with Woody Harrelson and Matthew Mcconoughey? Excellent show - highly recommended.
    Yeah, Im watching it. So good! Really enjoying the way the story is being told, amazing environments and the acting. Matthew Mcconoughey has really grown as an actor for me the last year, with movies like Dallas buyers club and now True Detective...

Comment

• pregnantbob
      • May 2011

The last scene in episode 4 blew me away.

And TD is shaping up to have a bit of an epic conclusion.

Comment

• BrokenBoards
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Williebabzan View Post
        Yeah, Im watching it. So good! Really enjoying the way the story is being told, amazing environments and the acting. Matthew Mcconoughey has really grown as an actor for me the last year, with movies like Dallas buyers club and now True Detective...
        You should watch Mud if you like the post-romcom leaf McConaughey has turned. He was awesome in that as well.
        "I would use lard if it came in a pretty bottle."

Comment

• endorphinz
          Banned
          • Jun 2009

How did I not hear of THIS before this week? I am now totally addicted.
          Anyone else?

Comment

• 550BC
            • Jan 2013

I actually enjoy watching Vikings recently. I started TD but turned it off, not my thing.
            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• returningson
              • Aug 2012

I really enjoyed TD, hope they land Brad Pitt for the next season, that would be epic!

Looking foreword to GoT. Just wish Martin would get off his high horse (and fat ass) and pick up the pace on the novels.

Comment

• SuE
                • Jan 2013

Are there main characters on TV that dress in the 'SZ style'? Not many come to mind... Felix on Orphan Black, perhaps?
                One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Lukas Machnik, the contender on American Dream Builders on NBC. He basically built Gallery Aesthete

But, if you mean TV series, not that I know of.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eleves
                    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by SuE View Post
                    Are there main characters on TV that dress in the 'SZ style'? Not many come to mind... Felix on Orphan Black, perhaps?
                    Haha I'm sure if we watched some of the Neolution club/gathering scenes in slow motion, it will be easy to pick out some SZ outfits!
                    Originally posted by Faust
                    HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• 550BC
                      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Lukas Machnik, the contender on American Dream Builders on NBC. He basically built Gallery Aesthete

Lukas for the win!!
                      a fish out of water dies

Comment

• SuE
                        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post

Is this reality show worth watching, besides Lukas I mean?
                        Originally posted by eleves View Post
                        Haha I'm sure if we watched some of the Neolution club/gathering scenes in slow motion, it will be easy to pick out some SZ outfits!
                        Haha, I just might do that next time. Season 2 started last Saturday with a bang.
                        One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• 550BC
                          • Jan 2013

Anyone started watching that new serie ''TURN'' ? thoughts? haven't watched it yet but considering.
                          a fish out of water dies

Comment

• rickandjulius
                            • Feb 2014

Currently watching Breaking Bad because I'm behind the curve and watch everything after it's ended. (Dexter and what not.)

Comment

• djt00
                              • Apr 2013

Originally posted by returningson View Post
                              I really enjoyed TD, hope they land Brad Pitt for the next season, that would be epic!

Looking foreword to GoT. Just wish Martin would get off his high horse (and fat ass) and pick up the pace on the novels.
                              True Detective was amazing. Some of the best acting and story-writing I’ve ever seen.

http://www.tv.com/shows/fargo/ first episode was pretty good.

Comment

• Scmick Schmowens
                                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by djt00 View Post
                                True Detective was amazing. Some of the best acting and story-writing I’ve ever seen.

http://www.tv.com/shows/fargo/ first episode was pretty good.
                                can someone explain to me how they plan to make a sequel? In some interview, the show runners were like, "we could make series after series, in any genre-- true western, true sci, whatever" -- I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist. Anyone know what the heck they mean??

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎