Clear All
  • d'avant-garde
    • Sep 2013

shark tank anyone?

Comment

• Jtothewhat
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by t3hg0suazn View Post

Also for UK viewers, been watching Night Manager (3 eps so far). Very strong cast and source material. First episode was very strong, now it's feeling a bit slow on the uptake but acting is good enough that I'll keep watching.
      I also have been enjoying The Night Manager, the first 2 eps were very well done. I didn't enjoy 3 as much but I'm curious to see where the show is going.

Comment

• Arkady
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by d'avant-garde View Post
        shark tank anyone?
        Unfortunately, always. It's my football.

Comment

• darkbydesign
          • Sep 2010

VICELAND shows.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

I am probably betraying my ignorance but I cannot bring myself to watch/read anything Vice related. I've tried reading some of their "journalism" and it's unadulterated garbage.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
              • Jan 2013

Some of their documentaries are good. I enjoyed the ones about El Salvador & Kendrick Lamar's Bompton. Their journalism is weak, agreed. I had to deal with one of their writers on the phone and mid conversation he told me he is going to take a smoke break and call me back later lol
              a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

#dafuck

I know video is their strength. It's just the entire brand is off-putting.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• augustinn
                  • Sep 2013

Vikings

Originally posted by Jtothewhat View Post
                  Are seasons 3-4 good? I kind of lost interest mid season 2 for some reason.

Yes! Keep watching.

I saw some scarstitched leather in season 3.

Comment

• darkbydesign
                    • Sep 2010

I don't love their writing but do like their video, so agree on that. I think Noisey (I liked the brazil baile funk episode 2 after Bompton), Vice Guide to Film (about directors), Gaycation, and F*ck that's Delicious are all good in their own way. They do have a fashion based show coming up about global fashion I think. Personally, it's the visuals and basic day to day of their global journalism that I enjoy. It's partly because when I travel I like to explore with no purpose and just meet locals and stumble upon things, which is kinda how their documentaries are made. While that's not very technical, I like the discovery element of it so enjoy the shows thus far on Viceland.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Has anyone seen Fear of the Walking Dead? Good in its own right or no?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Jtothewhat
                        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Has anyone seen Fear of the Walking Dead? Good in its own right or no?
                        As someone who has stuck by The Walking Dead through the years.. I couldn't finish episode 3 of [EDIT: Fear] The Walking Dead. Maybe I'm alone, but I honestly thought it was terrible.. I admittedly consume my fair share of sub-par television, and it didn't do anything for me.
                        Last edited by Jtothewhat; 03-19-2016, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• ADreamofBlue
                          • Sep 2015

As someone who has stuck by The Walking Dead through the years.. I couldn't finish episode 3 of The Walking Dead. Maybe I'm alone, but I honestly thought it was terrible.. I admittedly consume my fair share of sub-par television, and it didn't do anything for me.
                          Trust me, you're not alone in thinking that.
                          who slips in to my body and whispers to my ghost?

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

As someone who has stuck by The Walking Dead through the years.. I couldn't finish episode 3 of The Walking Dead. Maybe I'm alone, but I honestly thought it was terrible.. I admittedly consume my fair share of sub-par television, and it didn't do anything for me.
                            I know you didn't mean to say the same title twice but this format summed up how I feel perfectly

Comment

• Jtothewhat
                              • Oct 2014

lol! Just noticed that. I know a lot of people have given up on the original series as well, there have been moments where it has devolved into pretty mediocre television..but it always redeems itself for me.

Comment

• deadboy
                                • Jul 2013

Daredevil season 2. I'm 28 years old and I shouldn't like this... but for some reason, I can't stop watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎