X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Re: The 2008 Olympics -

i think times have changed w america and steroids, back in 2000 it was pretty much a free for all...i watched bonds hit the 73rd home run in person. the pitch was a slow knuckleball and he hit a slow towering drive into the water, sorry. at the time nobody in SF thought he was on roids, now i think people have accepted it. </p>

anyway, phelps and the swim team would be insane to try and undercut the anti doping regulations now w all this steriod hype. he's too cool in the spotlight, he's just a natural talent/miracle. i could see one day them banning a substance that is legal now, like they have done in the past...
    </p>
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

Heirloom, I understand the skepticism and I know that it is always there to think about. But in this case I just believe. [51] I can agree with pnod though that in the future they could ban something that right now is not. Without sounding too sappy, I think what he did goes so far beyond sports. It is truly inspirational and amazing for one human being to focus and follow through with their dream, and actually accomplish it. [75]
      Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

so true^</p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

• kira
          • Mar 2008

[75]
          Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎