• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by t-bone View Post
    Aargh, I am leaving for Asia on Monday! Now I'll be fomo-ing all week.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hommedeguerre
      • Jun 2009

All of you are invited. Lars is a great guy, and he really does make beautiful stuff. Please RSVP if you'd like to go, or PM me and I'll put you on the list!
      Le 21ème

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
        • Oct 2009

I hate all New Yorkers!
        "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

another reason to hate new yorkers, sort of

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by hommedeguerre View Post
            For any SZ'ers who want to come to my event tomorrow click the image below. Mike Nouveau will be DJing.

Please do try to come! If you don't have Facebook email me at Adam@21Arrondissement.com

just letting you know, i went to see your show today.

well done, adam. congratulations.

Comment

• hommedeguerre
              • Jun 2009

That's awesome! Thank you!!! Almost missed it!
              Le 21ème

Comment

• H-R
                • May 2007

I will be in NYC for the weekend of April 21st-22nd, and I saw on Gilt that they're having a deal for $200/night for a room at Ace Hotel. Anyone has experience/thoughts/comments on staying there?

Comment

• MikeN
                  • Nov 2007

The hotel is fine, and has a good restaurant attached, along with mini Project No. 8 and Opening Ceremony. There's not much else in that area though. You can probably get even cheaper rates on the Ace with an app like HotelTonight or something similar.

Comment

• kuriz
                    • Nov 2010

Wuu! Just ordered tickets to go to NYC this October and I just can't wait! Not a whole lot to this post except that this time I will be looking out for black clothed ninjas and I'm just so very excited

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

i will be in new york this sunday through tuesday morning. is there anything fun going on or anything outside of the usual i should visit? last time i went i saw the turkey that lives near the statue of liberty and it was the most touristy shit i've ever done. so all in all stuff that is the complete opposite of going to see a fucking turkey sit under a flag pole. any suggestions on places to eat near atelier? i will be a block from there.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Gotta have a burger at the Ear Inn, (one of?) the oldest eating establishment in NYC. Dinner and/or brunch at Aquagrill is de rigeur. Get a loaf of bread from the Grandaisy bakery to munch on at the hotel. Have a cappuccino from La Colombe.

I don't know what's going on, but I suppose the opposite of the turkey would be taking a stroll through the Chelsea galleries.

But don't worry, you are coming back to NYC in April, for the SZ magazine, Volume II, launch party.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• messenoire
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Gotta have a burger at the Ear Inn, (one of?) the oldest eating establishment in NYC. Dinner and/or brunch at Aquagrill is de rigeur. Get a loaf of bread from the Grandaisy bakery to munch on at the hotel. Have a cappuccino from La Colombe.

I don't know what's going on, but I suppose the opposite of the turkey would be taking a stroll through the Chelsea galleries.

But don't worry, you are coming back to NYC in April, for the SZ magazine, Volume II, launch party.
                          i pass the aquagrill every time i walk into the shopping part of soho and i've wanted to stop there every time! good to know itd be a worthwhile venture. i ate at an italian place a few doors down that had half outside dining and i really liked it even though it was a quick meal. i will for sure check out the other places too. i've tried a different coffee place each time and somehow i always end up at that big starbucks or the one around the corner from atelier. the chelsea galleries sound cool and we were looking for stuff like that to do. when is the volume 2 launch party? i was going to make a day trip for the 1st party but had to work. c'est le vie. are there other stores besides if/rick/atelier/oak/barneys that carry sz brands? how is assembly?
                          thanks!

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Assembly is for hipsters.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• messenoire
                              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Assembly is for hipsters.
                              thats a bummer. looks like i wont need to look into them any further. any other notable stores to check out?

Comment

• mike
                                • Dec 2006

in tribeca there is patron of the new which is a relatively recent addition. i have only been there once, but theres some cool stuff. i dont know all the brands they carry but it seems to be a wide variety.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎