Clear All
  • coup de grace
    x
    • Sep 2006

let's all go to ft tilden for a picnic.

Comment

• Vanna
      • May 2008

I just got a bottle of wig glue. My hair is ready.
      Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• PoubelleMaBelle
        • Feb 2012

Last edited by PoubelleMaBelle; 10-29-2012, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• Ahimsa
          Vegan Police
          • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• TheThief
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            For sure! I'm in zone C, I'll swim to you.
            If need be we can just break in and make the things ourselves.

Comment

• endersgame
              • Aug 2009

anyone from hoboken? i don't think your going to work anytime soon..

Comment

• endersgame
                • Aug 2009

well, it looks like nobody is going anywhere...

my next door neighbor (who hasn't come home yet) had a projectile go through her window and for a good part of the storm, her living room was open to sandy. my super had to break her door open to board the window up. she's in for a big surprise when she comes back..

i was told one of our cars got lost in the flood. i can't get to it but i was told it's gone. so stupid to not park it away from zone A..

saw this morning the houses burning in breezy point. i don't know if anyone has been there before but it's like the florida keys in queens. really heartbreaking..

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

holy crap, this looks like an apocalypse...

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

i read there was a problem getting access to fresh water to fight the blaze. the fire trucks can't use sea water even though they were surrounded by it. news says 80 homes were lost?

breezy point is really small irish beach town. 8o homes is practically the whole neighborhood. if it wasn't burned, it was flooded..

before pic..

Comment

• missalfetta
                      • Oct 2012

the explosion at 34th st power station was pretty awesome lighting up the sky with greens and blues..

Comment

• missalfetta
                        • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Broder View Post
                        I will be in New York from the next Saturday (10/27) till the Sunday the week after (11/4), it’s going to be my first time in North America and I’m pretty excited about it!

I’m thinking of visiting few second hand-shops to find what I want (hopefully Yohji/CDG/Damir/etc) for a price I can afford. I saw INA, Tokio 7 and Fisch for the Hip mentioned earlier in this thread but I would like to know if somebody knows more shops that would suit my needs? Also, I don’t mind digging through products if the prices are lower (not-so-exclusive consignments and ”good” thrift shops are most welcome). As I will stay in Chelsea I prefer if the shops are on Manhattan or in Brooklyn.

And where should I go for the best burger of my life?
                        Five napkin burger is the best i've had so far

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

Sandy just paid me back for all of the shit I ever talked about Brooklyn.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                            Sandy just paid me back for all of the shit I ever talked about Brooklyn.
                            LOL

well I hope there is a speedy recovery to manhattan
                            i am hoping to come in and survey the carnage tomorrow

over here where I live there was nothing damaged, as for the studio I have no idea, we are on the fifth floor so other than possibly flooding on the ground floor I don't expect anything all that serious

Juist glad that there was no loss of life among any of my immediate friends or relatives, even though I still feel for those who lost lives and homes,

After living through two hurricanes in jamaica this one wasn't so bad.......
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Third on the pig that's been spotted. Fuck, I need to have that Luger burger. It's been on the hit list for way too long. Calling TheThief.
                              Originally posted by ifalcon View Post
                              Dear lord in heaven, the Peter Luger burger is awesome. It's made from steak trimmings and is served plain. It's all about the meat. Although, make sure to get it with bacon and be friendly with the steak sauce. Plus, the restaurant itself is a real trip.
                              I think I need to give the luger burger another try. I was not impressed.
                              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• rudo
                                • Feb 2009

I'm at flatiron and we are still without power. I took an overpriced cab into my office at midtown where you can see the crazy crane in the sky a couple blocks away to charge my phone and ipad and well to eat. This is crazy. Hope the power isn't down too long. On my way back it looks like a abandon ghost town where the power is out.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎