Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • merkuri
    • Sep 2009

giants are ridiculously deep at every position. my final 4 prediction is vikes/giants/colts/ravens.

Comment

• mass
      • Sep 2006

i fucking hate peyton manning, and what's worse is he has the easiest schedule season after season.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

I HATE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
          • Sep 2006

it's true

i hate lebron, so i got love for edwards. i hate mangini too so edwards to the jets is worrrrrrrrd.

Comment

• Peasant
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by merkuri View Post
            giants are ridiculously deep at every position. my final 4 prediction is vikes/giants/colts/ravens.
            That cannot happen. At least it better not.

Everyone hates Manning. Including myself. But, that dude can roll.

Comment

• mass
              • Sep 2006

oh yeah, mc hammer was at the crabtree negotions haha

Comment

• laughed
                • Jul 2009

As i think i said earlier, I used to hate Peyton. Part of the reason why i hated him was because he was/is VERY overrated. Throws like 90 interceptions a season, and in clutch moments. Like Brett Favre overrated. BUT, once I realized how much of a complete douchebag Tommy was I really started hated him....looks like an even more retarded matt damon...always trying to sound smart by saying basic stuff, he doesn't realize that he is saying boring, cliched dumb a** stuff. - "Recognize the problem, counter the problem with a solution and move forward." jack aaaa. Crabtree's hands are the size of Shaq's...they should call him Crab Shack. ooooooww!! p.s. I hate the Yankees. Jeter drinks wine coolers.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

I was not aware that athletes are getting paid for their oratory skills.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mass View Post
                    it's true

i hate lebron, so i got love for edwards. i hate mangini too so edwards to the jets is worrrrrrrrd.
                    This is fantastic news.

By the way, I only started paying attention to Brandon Marshall recently. He will be the best receiver in the league very shortly. He is incredible.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                      p.s. I hate the Yankees. Jeter drinks wine coolers.
                      i hate the yankees too (mets fan), but i don't see how anyone could hate on jeter. he is one of the classiest and greatest players of all time in the sport.

Comment

• laughed
                        • Jul 2009

actually of all the yankees, i don't mind jeter so much or mo riv. but, yeah, i can hate on him, because he plays for the yankees. as skip bayless said, these aren't the yankees of the old....the classy, timeless yankees, these are yankees who throw pies in each other's face and helmets like they are a big pretty bouquet of flowers. (the walk off wins)...."Yayyy!!! catch my bouquet of flowers (helmet), i'm a yankee!" slomos.

see video
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

(girls)
                        終於輪到松井秀喜了.....不過這個派的量太少了啦!!!TSVA棒球百寶箱: http://blog.xuite.net/tsva/baseball

(clowns)

the REAL yankees of old are rolling in their grave

on a side note, Matsui's translator is amazing. He's in a grip of vids on youtube.

Comment

• merkuri
                          • Sep 2009

when in the hell did peyton manning throw all these interceptions you're talking about? he's probably neck and neck with brady for #1 and is probably 4 or 5 all time.

edit: just read your other posts in here. what the hell are you talking about in general? meth much?

Comment

• mass
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                            actually of all the yankees, i don't mind jeter so much or mo riv. but, yeah, i can hate on him, because he plays for the yankees. as skip bayless said, these aren't the yankees of the old....the classy, timeless yankees, these are yankees who throw pies in each other's face and helmets like they are a big pretty bouquet of flowers. (the walk off wins)...."Yayyy!!! catch my bouquet of flowers (helmet), i'm a yankee!" slomos.

see video
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

(girls)
                            終於輪到松井秀喜了.....不過這個派的量太少了啦!!!TSVA棒球百寶箱: http://blog.xuite.net/tsva/baseball

(clowns)

the REAL yankees of old are rolling in their grave

on a side note, Matsui's translator is amazing. He's in a grip of vids on youtube.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10L_Y...eature=channel
                            did mattingley cease to be timeless and classy when he worked for the yankees?

Comment

• merkuri
                              • Sep 2009

^no. and arod didn't start to be either.

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by merkuri View Post
                                when in the hell did peyton manning throw all these interceptions you're talking about? he's probably neck and neck with brady for #1 and is probably 4 or 5 all time.

edit: just read your other posts in here. what the hell are you talking about in general? meth much?
                                His rookie year he threw 28 ints. He threw 26 tds. Oh but that's all rookies right? In 2001 he threw 23 in 2002 he threw 22. You there? His interception to touchdown ratio is about ONE HALF his entire career. You call that MAJOR hof numbers?
                                The fact is I can go on and on, but there were many important games leading up to playoffs and playoff games in which Peyton BLEW them by throwing INTs. I know this because I watch football, I don't just latch on to Peyton and Brady. How can you say "up there with Brady?" Superbowls? Pass yards? TDs? Anyone who knows football knows that Brady can ONLY throw from the pocket, see him try to throw on the run against my Jets now that his front line sucks? Yeah, he can't. The fact is, Brady had a KILLER front line that made him look great and bought him a ton of time to just sit there and do what he wants. CHEATING didn't hurt either. Same as Moss not being able to run a slant route.
                                I don't follow stats though, I don't listen to what others say, I watch the games and see these things for mysef. Now, I'm not saying they aren't good, as a matter of fact, Peyton is a damn fine QB, but you're talking INTs, and belive me, Peyon has plenty, in big games and key situations. And Peyton could never win the big game, and when he did, it wasn't "great" by ANY means. Get NFL Network or something and start watching football.

p.s.

11-11-2007 - Peyton Manning throws a franchise record SIX interceptions. I watched the game, it was pathetic. By far one of the worst performances of any quarterback, EVER.

Get on my level!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎