X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laughed
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by mass View Post
    did mattingley cease to be timeless and classy when he worked for the yankees?
    Did you mean: Mattingly?

You saw what happened to him right? He didn't stick around for that gay crap. Donnie Baseball is the man, and he despises the new yankees now.

Comment

• mass
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
      Did you mean: Mattingly?
      no, i meant reggie jackson

Originally posted by laughed View Post
      You saw what happened to him right? He didn't stick around for that gay crap. Donnie Baseball is the man, and he despises the new yankees now.
      so... you loved the yankees before?

i agree about peyton though. by the way namath had 18/15 his rookie year... (;

for the record though, i'm pretty indifferent to jeter. the only yankee i don't really hate is swisher, cuz he came up on my A's (yeah... being a mets and a's fan is the most unfortunate thing)... guess i'm indifferent to godzilla and cano too.
      Last edited by mass; 10-07-2009, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• laughed
        • Jul 2009

Speaking of the NFL, amazing dodgers game tonight. After Man Ram struck out, there was no way they were coming back, but they did, and it was great. Also, was watching the Boston game and the first base umpire has made 3 HORRIBLE calls against Boston. On one play I swear the guy was five feet away from the bag when it was in K.Y.'s glove and he called him safe. That's one bad thing about all sports...terrible officiating.

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

oh yeah, mc hammer was at the crabtree negotions haha
          Why the hell did SF sign him? I can't imagine a guy who refused to practice or learn for an entire pre-season and first full quarter of the regular season is going to be on top of his shit.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• mass
            • Sep 2006

mauer just got fucked!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• laughed
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
              Why the hell did SF sign him? I can't imagine a guy who refused to practice or learn for an entire pre-season and first full quarter of the regular season is going to be on top of his shit.
              San Fran is doing well, I can't believe it. Crabtree stays in crazy shape and wr is one of those positions that you can pretty much just jump into without knowing much. Like a running back. In time, he's gonna dominate. Watch out for Mario Manningham. Can't believe he fell so far in the draft, dude was nails at Michigan.

mauer just got fucked!!!!!!!!!!!
              Yeah, that was complete BS. I have honestly never seen ANYTHING like that play in baseball before. NBA, yes, all the time, NFL, every once in a while I might see something close, but, Yankees, playoff game on the line, and the ump is standing RIGHT THERE. Not only was it fair but it hit his glove. I hope something comes from this, like MLB investigating or suspending him or something. That's just not right. Twins would have won the game. Mauer made it to third, he would have (maybe) made it home. Complete BS. And of course, the game had to have a bouquet of flowers helmet toss. God I hate the Yankees. And since when was Kate Hudson an even bigger whore than I thought she was?

Comment

• Silk
                • Jan 2009

I thought this was an NFL thread?

Laughed, since you insist on hating on the two of the best QB's in the league(both future HOF's easily), why don't you enlighten us with your outstanding evaluations of who you think is better? Let me guess,Marc Sanchez? Please check Peyton's wikipedia page, since you seem clueless of his accomplishments. There are really too many for me to list. In his rookie season, that you demonize him for, he set rookie records for most completions, passing yards, and tds in a season.
                Its not all about rings, that takes an entire TEAM not just a QB. Its not all about td/int ratio when you make the plays needed to let your team win and can command the field like Manning does. Anyone with knowledge of the NFL would laugh at you.

Such hate for Tom Brady, wow. A class act player who only gives praise to his teammates and has been a winner on and off (Gisele?) the field. Can't hate on this man's accomplishments either. This guy was picked #199 in the 6th round and went on to dominate the league for years and set amazing records (most tds in one season and highest td/int ratio ever,)

Lets not forget that Peyton Manning is #2 on list of most consecutive starts, which shows his determination,leadership,skill, and his team and organizations confidence in him. Tom Brady is #4 on that same list.

You're all over the place and not even worth arguing with, if you are a real fan of the NFL you would appreciate how good these guys are that you are bashing for no reason.
                Last edited by Silk; 10-16-2009, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Quarterbacks are out of control this week.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

Goddamnit Haushka (or however you spell it).
                    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Avyer
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                      Goddamnit Haushka (or however you spell it).
                      Hauschka has never been that great of a place kicker (coming from a die hard Ravens fan), so I really can't blame him for the lose, but still disappointed.

Not NFL related, but Georgia Tech's win over Virginia Tech made my weekend.
                      Remember, be here now.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Sanchez likes hot dogs. That is all.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Sanchez likes hot dogs. That is all.
                          They settle his stomach!

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Go Pats!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Fucking Jacobs

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎