X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sam_tem
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Johnnyfenix View Post
    I need something refreshing...any suggestions?
    what's your type of thing? i've been keeping up pretty well with the new stuff for this year.

LA Noire is a good game, but the actual gameplay itself is a snore. luckily i'm huge film noir fan so i'm still interested but i honestly have yet to put more than a few hours into it. picked up red faction guerilla and been having blast driving around blowing stuff up, this is the perfect game for me.

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
      i still prefer skate 2 over skate 3
      ya i like the world of skate 2 better it just felt more like ... cant think of a word here , menacing maybe . im tryin to think of some other games that have been keepin me busy . honestly im on ninja storm 2 on live like almost every nite , then i go thru phases where ill be on nhl 11 , get bored of it then move to madden , bored of it then mlbaseball 2k11 etc etc . i love sports games cos u cant rly beat them and occasionally your opponent online will start gettin real hostile and frustrated when they get their asses beat .

the other nite when i heard that gareth pugh song i went on madden and had a good bears @ lions game , i had my mic turned on and that song on repeat real fuckin loud . he was like dude can u pleeeease turn that off ?? i didnt say anythin just kept playin and bein silent . started to feel kinda bad tho , i like stafford even tho im not a detroit fan so i turned the song off . then he started gettin all aggressive and stupid and makin retarded cutler jokes so i was like ahhhh u bitch , 4th qtr and i had a field goal lead then somehow he weasled his way passed me and just as he ran past my d line i pressed the power off button with my toe and disconnected on his ass

Comment

• sam_tem
        • Apr 2007

i had a blast with naruto as well. the boss battles were really impressive but it was so hard to pay attention to what was going on since you gotta be ready to push the buttons like crazy. a surprising amount of depth in the fighting compared to dragonballz and similar competitors too. i traded it to get all my money back out of it some time ago but it's held steady in price so i haven't been able to buy it back yet. the animation was really great and it's definitely a keeper, i'd probably be playing it more than MvC3 right now.

Comment

• chameleon
          • Jun 2008

Played some NHL 11 at a friend's place recently and it's amazing! Haven't really played any games for a long time but this is perfect, very entertaining. Thought it was quite difficult in the beginning but getting the hang of it which makes it a lot more fun now.

Comment

• Zenith
            • Jun 2009

Downloading SFIV: AE right now. Dive kick time.

Comment

• ES3K
              • Oct 2008

Nintendo's E3 press conference is starting in 40 minutes, it's very likely that they will announce a successor to their Wii console.

Microsoft's and Sony's press events (yesterday) have been quite boring, or rather disappointing. Too much Kinect or follow-ups of usual suspects.

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by sam_tem View Post
                n was really great and it's definitely a keeper, i'd probably be playing it more than MvC3 right now.
                ey how is mvc3 ? i was lookin at some gameplay clips of it and i thought the grafix were nice but the animation looked choppy and to be honest kinda cheaply done . and whats the online play like , is it mad laggy ? i kinda wanna buy it cos im likin the character choices

Comment

• jogu
                  • Jun 2009

i cant fuckin waitttttttttttttt

Comment

• munch
                    • Aug 2008

no love for the Playstation Vita? looked pretty cool to me. not sure what to think of the new Nintendo console though... at least it's an upgrade from the Wii..?

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

the tablet controllre thing for the new wii caught my attn but i havent touched nintendo since like the 90s . i played wii at friends and its fun for a short while , grafix blow and the novelty of the sensor thing wore off mad fast

Comment

• Fenix
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                        the tablet controllre thing for the new wii caught my attn but i havent touched nintendo since like the 90s . i played wii at friends and its fun for a short while , grafix blow and the novelty of the sensor thing wore off mad fast
                        Agreed, I have a wii for my kid but I couldn't get into it. Call me lazy but I just want to sit and play.

I'm anxious to see how well the Wii U will function. Great concept but I anticipate some problems with the different views as you turn the LCD controller away from you tv.
                        Originally posted by hausofblaq
                        Grow up.

Comment

• sam_tem
                          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                          ey how is mvc3 ? i was lookin at some gameplay clips of it and i thought the grafix were nice but the animation looked choppy and to be honest kinda cheaply done . and whats the online play like , is it mad laggy ? i kinda wanna buy it cos im likin the character choices
                          it's ridiculously cheap, like $30 on amazon right now, totally worth it. i haven't even played it online cuz i don't have the time to learn all the really specail moves with everything else i'm playing right now, but me and the kid have a blast with it. the roster is unbeatable in fighting games and at times it gets to be so much that the whole screen is lit up with moves going on without any lag in local play. really wish they'd keep the roster expanding with this though as it's certainly the best part, you'd think they could easily make a fortune off it and keep it going.

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

god look at the grafix upgrade of tha hotel map from bf2 to bf3 , this map was the shit , i think everyone loved the mad rush down the hill if u started as us marines lobbing flashbangs over the wooden fence or like when i was rly good i could pop nades off the m203 or that belgian rifle and actually hit ppl hiding in that bush tryin to snipe , and if u started as mec u could dash to the fence and set up claymores or toss pineapples back at the marines . from a distance all u would see were peoples heads jumpin up behind the fence and shitloads of grenades flyin thru the air , and medic whores shoutin " alrite ! ur good to go ! " with their defibrillators out runnin in the middle of the fuckin streets reviving ppl . god i miss bf2

Comment

• sam_tem
                              • Apr 2007

BF2:Ultimate Ed. was 30 at best buy today when i stopped by to get something so had to pick it up so i can study up for BF3. it's been awesome so far.

also just got naughty bear gold ed. in the mail and ordered Alice: madness returns for 45 from toyrus, they make for some great family games we can all enjoy. also had to pre-order Fear 3 since it was only 37 after the discounts on amazon. so much for packing up and getting ready for my move, gonna be tied up on games for a while here.

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

ey whats bf2 : gold ? like is it multi platform or just pc . and big question , how many ppl were on the servers playin it ? bf2 is mad old but i logged in 2 yrs ago and there were still some fully poppd servers but with cod bein king of online fps i havent even bothered to reload bf2 on pc and see if anyones still playin

oh btw i borrowed a friends copy of mvc3 , its not bad but it felt too arcade , like the animation wasnt as good as other fighting games like ninja storm 2 which i think is actually the best fiter that came out in all of 2010 . the grafix themselves were rly nice in marvel3 and i loved settin up matches with like chris redfield vs cap or thor

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎