Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aussy
    • Jul 2011

Anyone going to play D3? I was really big into PvPing on D2 East and D2PK. To non Diablo players this'll sound like nonsense.

Comment

• arc
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by aussy View Post
      Anyone going to play D3? I was really big into PvPing on D2 East and D2PK. To non Diablo players this'll sound like nonsense.

I am a big fan.

My friends and I had more than 50 pvp characters made (hard/softcore) all pimped out to face melt.

Comment

• Servo2000
        • Oct 2006

I'm surprised no mention of Deus Ex: Human Revolution on this forum - Deus Ex was an absolute classic and aside from a few relatively petty complaints I think it really captured the feeling of playing the original Deus Ex in a way that I didn't think was possible for a game to manage being released in this environment.
        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• b_z
          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by merz
          a little story about my personal adventures in online gaming (from pcgamer uk)

page 1

page 2
          page 3
          page 4
          Are you still playing ? Who are you in this story, anyway ? ^^
          (I'm a low sec pirate hunter flying all 4 races T2 Cruiser/CS, often leading my own 5-40 men gangs... When I have enough time to play :'( )
          My Photography: Website/Facebook Page

Comment

• dmash
            • Jun 2011

When I do play video games it is spread evenly between SC2 and FIFA11 on the 360.

However, I cannot waittttt until the new Diablo comes out

Comment

• kuriz
              • Nov 2010

hey merz, you have any more stories than that from inside the EVE world? I've never played the game myself because I simply don't have to time. But the whole thought behind it and the complexity....throughout time I've stumpled across several amazing stories with fraud and grand stories about this galactic world. You know anything else with some insight from the EVE world? :)

Comment

• tron
                • Dec 2010

I was really glad to find this thread here. I'm a huge gamer, it's really the only thing in my life that rivals my love for clothing. I just finished Deus Ex Human Revolution and really enjoyed it. I'm going to start Dead Island tonight if I can get the patch to work properly because apparently the PC version is haggard. I've been playing BF:BC 2 lots as well.
                "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• tron
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                  ey how is mvc3 ? i was lookin at some gameplay clips of it and i thought the grafix were nice but the animation looked choppy and to be honest kinda cheaply done . and whats the online play like , is it mad laggy ? i kinda wanna buy it cos im likin the character choices
                  MVC3 is shitty. I own it and rarely play it because SF4AE and Blazblue are much more balanced / challenging fighters. MVC3 is way too easy to pull shit off and really its just a button masher that anyone could play. No real skill involved imo.
                  "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Fenix
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by tron View Post
                    I was really glad to find this thread here. I'm a huge gamer, it's really the only thing in my life that rivals my love for clothing. I just finished Deus Ex Human Revolution and really enjoyed it. I'm going to start Dead Island tonight if I can get the patch to work properly because apparently the PC version is haggard. I've been playing BF:BC 2 lots as well.
                    I started playing Deus Ex and it consumed a huge portion of my weekend. Great stuff so far.

I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on Dead Island. I'm not sure what to think of that game, I keep thinking Left4Dead every time I see it even though it's supposed to play much different.

I also finished up Catherine recently. Hard to even describe that one. It was a good break from the norm and the puzzles are challenging. Certain parts of the game were a bit drawn out though. Definitely a fucked up concept...
                    Originally posted by hausofblaq
                    Grow up.

Comment

• tron
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
                      I started playing Deus Ex and it consumed a huge portion of my weekend. Great stuff so far.

I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on Dead Island. I'm not sure what to think of that game, I keep thinking Left4Dead every time I see it even though it's supposed to play much different.

I also finished up Catherine recently. Hard to even describe that one. It was a good break from the norm and the puzzles are challenging. Certain parts of the game were a bit drawn out though. Definitely a fucked up concept...
                      I'll come back with an impression tomorrow but as I said apparently the pc version is really bad so hopefully the patch I have will fix some issues.

I've heard nothing but glowing reviews for Catherine. I've only played the demo myself but the story line seems awesome. I love atlus too.

Comment

• howhighthemoon
                        • Dec 2010

I'm working my way through Deus Ex now, it's great so far. Going for the stealth approach but might get bored of that at some point.

Comment

• tron
                          • Dec 2010

^ that's what I did. It was really fun but there are definitely situations in which you need to engage in an actual firefight so I'd recommend dermal armor with that build.

Comment

• tron
                            • Dec 2010

So far Dead Island is really fun. I love the environments and just the feeling the game instills in you. It definitely feels like the most realistic zombie game to date (hah) in the sense that I find myself playing how I would actually act during an outbreak. Eg peering around corners to check for groups and always listening for groans or any sign of an attack. I'm only an hour or two in but so far I'm really enjoying the experience. I've read that it gets really hard later in the game if you're playing solo because many of the mobs are designed for 4 players to combat so I'm a little worried that I may not be able to get the full experience without playing online. I'm using a pirated copy so we'll see how many people in tunngle are playing...

Comment

• dmash
                              • Jun 2011

All this praise about Deus Ex, I'm going to have to try it out....

Comment

• tron
                                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by dmash View Post
                                All this praise about Deus Ex, I'm going to have to try it out....
                                I really recommend it. If you like RPG's or FPS' you'll really enjoy it. You can tailor your character to how you want to play as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎