X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • volta
    • May 2009

beat it last week..
    therefore, being more rational, my only complaint still is that i would have liked to see more diverse environments. the game is kind of small and empty, despite what it seems. hoping & expect for ead tokyo to handle the next one.

damn, that artwork is already 3 years old.

Comment

• volta
      • May 2009

the hisaishi soundtrack is killer.

Comment

• Zenith
        • Jun 2009

Picked up Xenoblade. Damn fine game. Everything FF12 should have been.

...Kind of ugly to watch though...

Comment

• volta
          • May 2009

hell no. ff12 is better than xenobureido in every aspect. even more so if matsuno would have gotten his way 100%. international zodiac-version improved a lot though.

Comment

• tron
            • Dec 2010

I need to get the dolphin wii emulator working on my pc so I can actually play wii games in HD instead of suffering through the actual graphics
            "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Zenith
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by volta View Post
              hell no. ff12 is better than xenobureido in every aspect. even more so if matsuno would have gotten his way 100%. international zodiac-version improved a lot though.
              Pretty, overhyped nonsense. Not a total loss though, I sold my signed launch copy and the freebies that came with it for a tidy sum. People love paying insane amounts for crappily made moogles.

Comment

• Patroklus
                Banned
                • Feb 2011

thirty hours into skyrim and I still haven't visited every city. I only just started the main quest.
                this is good. I won't be finished until the next elder scrolls is out.

Comment

• Crowzer
                  • Feb 2011

Same as me. Just visited 2 cities: Whiterun and Riverwood. This game is so awesome ! Too many possibilities, too many places to visite, do... Now I'm just upping my blacksmithing skill.

Comment

• volta
                    • May 2009

needs more VG OST's. best video on youtube ever by far.

Comment

• Zenith
                      • Jun 2009

Skyward sword has been PAINFULLY dull so far (on the forth dungeon). Also I want to kill Fi.

EDIT: Also SSFIV: AE 2012 patch is out. Faster walking speed for cody!

Comment

• tron
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
                        Skyward sword has been PAINFULLY dull so far (on the forth dungeon). Also I want to kill Fi.

EDIT: Also SSFIV: AE 2012 patch is out. Faster walking speed for cody!
                        I should grab that. ps3 by any chance? Always looking for folks to play with
                        "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Zenith
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by tron View Post
                          I should grab that. ps3 by any chance? Always looking for folks to play with
                          360 I'm afraid, I might double dip and pick it up for the ps3 in a week or so

Comment

• tron
                            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
                            360 I'm afraid, I might double dip and pick it up for the ps3 in a week or so
                            Lemme know if you do. I have ssf4 blazblue (this is my jam) sfalpha 3 (or whatever the most recent hd remake was) and mvc 2 and 3 (not the new version of 3) all for ps3 and not nearly enough people to play them with.

Comment

• volta
                              • May 2009

everyone, buy sonic cd released today on psn.. or platform of choice. the level design is very twisted, and it's the most experimental sonic ever, kinda like the series own majora's mask. i should add that the japanese soundtrack is superior.

Comment

• Zenith
                                • Jun 2009

Sonic CD had my favorite special stages. I do prefer the US ost in some instances (palmtree panic for example), but overall yeah the EUR/JPN ost is superior. You can't beat toot toot sonic warrior, with its bizarre reference to green hills.

Is it a port of the PC version or a proper conversion of the Mega CD game? The last "good" sonic game made in Japan.

Originally posted by tron View Post
                                Lemme know if you do. I have ssf4 blazblue (this is my jam) sfalpha 3 (or whatever the most recent hd remake was) and mvc 2 and 3 (not the new version of 3) all for ps3 and not nearly enough people to play them with.
                                Are you going to get the new KoF? Used to play the older games quite heavily but never really got to improve since there was nobody to play. I could never get into blazblue or guilty gear (even though I absolutely love the soundtrack).
                                Last edited by Zenith; 12-14-2011, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎