X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tron
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
    Sonic CD had my favorite special stages. I do prefer the US ost in some instances (palmtree panic for example), but overall yeah the EUR/JPN ost is superior. You can't beat toot toot sonic warrior, with its bizarre reference to green hills.

Is it a port of the PC version or a proper conversion of the Mega CD game? The last "good" sonic game made in Japan.

Are you going to get the new KoF? Used to play the older games quite heavily but never really got to improve since there was nobody to play. I could never get into blazblue or guilty gear (even though I absolutely love the soundtrack).
    I have KOF 13 on my computer. It's pretty damn good so I may pick up the release to play online. I love blazblue though (my go to fighting game) but I've had troubles getting in to guilty gear as well
    "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• volta
      • May 2009

Is it a port of the PC version or a proper conversion of the Mega CD game? The last "good" sonic game made in Japan.
      neither. it's a new engine, made by a fan originally, then hired by sega for the project. couldn't be better.

Comment

• Patroklus
        Banned
        • Feb 2011

King of Fighters was superb, but call me when they release a Samurai Shodown with online multiplayer.

Comment

• volta
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
          King of Fighters was superb, but call me when they release a Samurai Shodown with online multiplayer.
          niiiiiiiice, both of them. sega is releasing virtua fighter 5 final showdown next year and it's gonna be fucking glorius. (:

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

Anthology came out a few years ago for the PS2, and I bought it day 1 after calling all over town for a video game store that was actually willing to order it - none of them were going to stock it. Got some of my friends into it but none of them were ever a challenge for my master swordsmanship.

Even if they just re-released the old games with good netcode I would probably buy them and then buy copies for all the homies.

Comment

• Zenith
              • Jun 2009

SNKP having decent netcode? Heh, well one can dream.

I don't get why they just don't use GGPO

Comment

• MaxM
                • Sep 2009

So Skyrim left me absolutely no time for studying during this finals week

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Crowzer
                  • Feb 2011

Just spend over 80hours on Skyrim, and i didn't start the main quest yet.

Comment

• Patroklus
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2011

I don't get why they just don't use GGPO
                    oh my god, it has samurai shodown support
                    gotta get me a stick and check this shit out

fuck, my pants are so much tighter now. i need to rub one out before i ruin them

Comment

• Zenith
                      • Jun 2009

360 TE stick should run on the pc just fine without any mods.

Comment

• tron
                        • Dec 2010

360 TE stick should run on the pc just fine without any mods.
                        both the TE and SE run just fine. You need drivers though iirc
                        "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• ES3K
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
                          Just spend over 80hours on Skyrim, and i didn't start the main quest yet.
                          Haha, same here. Level 45, houses in four cities, married, but did only approx 20% of main quest yet.

Comment

• volta
                            • May 2009

ps vita get! best current system? bring on all the jrpgs. the homebrew scene will be interesting too..

Comment

• tron
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by volta View Post
                              ps vita get! best current system? bring on all the jrpgs. the homebrew scene will be interesting too..
                              I'm so excited for the NA release. They'd better bring monster hunter to it and not just let it rot on the 3DS

Comment

• Patroklus
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2011

SKYRIM FOR THE NORDS

GAS THE MER

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢