X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crowzer
    • Feb 2011

The best RPG ever made is back ?

Discover the games in the Baldur's Gate series!

Shadowy Figure- Raise Dead : Infinity Engine

For years, I clung to the memory of it. Then the memory of the memory.

And then... it returned. Better than it was before.

Pore over the tapestries and works of art hanging from our walls if you wish, Child of Bhaal... perhaps you will find a clue. But patience, ah... patience would reveal it all.

As the silver moon waxes and wanes, so too does life.
    As a big fan of the BG series, I really can't wait for more informations.

Comment

• Johngd
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
      The best RPG ever made is back ?

As a big fan of the BG series, I really can't wait for more informations.
      I hope they make it in 2-D like BG2

Comment

• sinnedk
        Banned
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Johngd View Post
        I hope they make it in 2-D like BG2
        interesting any more info on this?

Comment

• Crowzer
          • Feb 2011

No at the moment, it's just teasing. We have to wait...

Comment

• droussin
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
            Picked up the Last Story, but can't play it till march 9th...when ME3 comes out. First world problems.
            Just got last story. must say great graphics and interesting combat. story is so so but much better than a lot of rpgs out now. work with conventions pretty well
            what is black?
            an absence, a presence, a mood, a mantle.
            -Martin Margiela

Comment

• Zenith
              • Jun 2009

Anybody playing ME3? Or SF x T? 24 hours into the former, unsure about getting the later, with its 12 extra characters locked on the disc but not available till much later (including Cody).

Comment

• tron
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
                Anybody playing ME3? Or SF x T? 24 hours into the former, unsure about getting the later, with its 12 extra characters locked on the disc but not available till much later (including Cody).
                I'm gonna start me3 tonight but yeah even though I'm a huge fighter fan and I'm dying to get SFXT I'm going to wait for the pc version in may so I don't have to pay for all that DLC crap then I'll probably buy super when they decide to release it. Goddamn capcom
                "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• sam_tem
                  • Apr 2007

trying to decide if i should bust through ME2 before starting ME3, thinking i probably will.

i'm going to hold off on SF x TK until a later edition as well. looks good, but i'm still swamped on fighters and just in general from xmas. the Naruto Generations coming out tomorrow looks great with the huge cast of characters, but the battles between me and the kid had become sad dances of routine on the older one. as long as there's a storyline it'll be worth it though cuz i love me some boss battles on there.

Comment

• tron
                    • Dec 2010

I'd say definitely beat the first 2 mass effects if possible as you can bring your character across all 3 and really form the world around how you play.

I as well really liked the older naruto games although I agree they do become repetitive. Hopefully they've added some new elements to push the envelope a bit.
                    "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Crowzer
                      • Feb 2011

I'll buy ME3 in couple of months because now, i have a lot of games to play. I started the ME series with the firt one on computer, each a new ME released, i import my character from the previous game. So in the ME3, my character will be come frome the ME 1. It's a good feature to keep the same character across the serie.

Comment

• Zenith
                        • Jun 2009

ME2 before 3 is essential. I can't imagine how some of the characters would have ended up in ME3 had I not saved/influenced them in ME2. Game has some seriously nice set pieces.

Couple of gripes I've had with the game so far though:

Annoyed that you can't change class mid game. I changed my infiltrator from me2 to a vangaurd, and it's seriously boring to play as. However I've plugged in so many hours into it I have to persist.

Monogamy. I want a pan sexual Shepard hitting on every crew member. Getting locked/forced into one option is disappointing

The character Kai Leng. Not sure what this anime matrix douche is doing in the mass effect verse. As a matter of fact The crew in ME2 were far more interesting, not a fan of them being reduced to cameo appearances.

Also bracing myself for the supposedly terrible ending the game has.

Comment

• Crowzer
                          • Feb 2011

More information soon on Baldur's Gate, there are a countdown.

Comment

• tron
                            • Dec 2010

diablo 3 may 15th

finally

Comment

• Johngd
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
                              More information soon on Baldur's Gate, there are a countdown.
                              http://baldursgate.com/
                              Wooohoo 2 hours to go. I hope they have some game pics but I guess they wont

Comment

• Crowzer
                                • Feb 2011

Here the annoucement:

Now we have just to wait what Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition will be.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎