X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sinnedk
    Banned
    • Dec 2011

another great announcement http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4612389/Test-3_16_2012

Comment

• Johngd
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
      Here the annoucement:

Now we have just to wait what Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition will be.
      I dont get it. Is this some kind of remake and update on bg and bg2? Or will they make a complete new game?

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
        • Jan 2007

Is anyone playing the new SSX? It's quite fun, but I wish they had kept the style more like Tricky and 3's silly/fun aesthetic instead of making everything more modern/realistic looking.
        Also they increased the game's speed significantly which feels great, but to compensate for that they added a bunch of aides to the game, like you can press a button to magnetically attach to any rail near you, and it's nearly impossible to bail.
        Originally posted by jogu
        i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Crowzer
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Johngd View Post
          I dont get it. Is this some kind of remake and update on bg and bg2? Or will they make a complete new game?
          More informations:
          -Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition will include the Tales of the Sword Coast Expansion.

-We're planning a summer 2012 release for Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.

-Don't break the fun. We're using the 2nd Edition D&D rules.

-Digital copy on Beamdog.
          1 - bgee is a Beamdog exclusive.
          2 - Current plans are for digital only.

-Yes, Infinity Enhanced is based off the latest Throne of Bhall codebase.

-There will be two games. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition and Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition.

-We're really taking a look into supporting as many languages as we can.

1 - If by today's graphics standards you mean lots of 3D rendering, no. We're 2D isometric all the way.
          2 - bgee will be all 2D. We're using the hardware for acceleration.

-We want BG3 as well. bgee is a part of the master plan.

-We're going to stay with the BG model of only voicing some of the content. We feel it allows for more in-depth writing.

-100% chance of new voice actors for new characters.

-We are not removing any content.

-It will be better. We've got the code to rework the UI and rendering.

-Import will still work. We're looking for new ways to attach the games

Comment

• Zenith
            • Jun 2009

Finished ME3. Hilariously frustrating outcome. No matter which "ending" you take

Comment

• sinnedk
              Banned
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
              Finished ME3. Hilariously frustrating outcome. No matter which "ending" you take
              heard all 3 were awesome games, i couldnt get into them but it looks great

Comment

• thinbuddha
                • Jul 2011

Anyone been following the new Resident Evil game? Thoughts?

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

leon's chapter will be swell. the rest.. not so much? i'm actually rushing through 1, 2, 3 & code veronica x.. such classics. why do they have to tease a demo for 6 included within dragon's dogma which looks like one crappy game? it's tempting.

EDIT: wait, you mean operation raccoon city? it is the ultimate... shitty game.

unrelated classic.

Comment

• kuriz
                    • Nov 2010

Might be a bit off-topic, but still this is the most computer influenced part of the site and I really need some help!
                    I've just fallen in love with Starcraft 2. After having played a few years ago I still had my account which I decided to use. Everything was fine until I turned on the "real id friends" on my account page earlier today. Shortly after I had to leave to go to math class and only an hour ago there was an e-mail in my inbox saying that my account have been suspended because of unusual activity.
                    I sit on an old white macbook and I haven't heard of trojans or malware for OS X yet. I'm sure they're there but haven't experienced anything yet. Have you guys any idea of what to do? I'm going to call the support tomorrow to hopefully retrieve my password but if there's something on my machine I'd like it to get blown to pieces as it is a bit silly to get back my account if it gets taken over again right after. Also its a bit odd that only right after turning on the real id friends it got suspended, not in the earlier days. Anyway hope someone can share some thoughts on what to do!

Comment

• tron
                      • Dec 2010

i logged on for the first time in a while a few weeks ago and had a similar problem. I reset my pw and was good to go though
                      "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Johngd
                        • Feb 2009

What race do you guys play in sc2 and which league?

Comment

• tron
                          • Dec 2010

never even played sc2 online - I'm pretty horrible at it I gotta say.

I've been playing a ton of blood line champions lately though
                          free to play / work to unlock characters or pay for them
                          "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• volta
                            • May 2009

just fired up blazblue after a long time. fuck, ishiwatari is consistently killing it. his contra compositions nailed it too. where's my new contra? that's the only kind of dudebro-shooter that should be available, lol. if you gonna go that direction atleast make them sweaty, muscly, half-nude men and not some fucking bald space marine pussy.

Comment

• volta
                              • May 2009

and the new silent hill is terrifying....ly bad. really, really bad. 10$ bad. no grit, no rust, no fear, NOTHING.

blood, blood... beautiful..

Last edited by volta; 03-19-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• mattizzle
                                • Oct 2011

anyone can recommend me some good addicting games for android?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎