X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johngd
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
    ^ It's time to let go of the past, and move on with the new haha.

You may be right...lol. If I added up the amount of hours I spent on dota, hon and lol it'd probably be as much as I spent on wow haha.
    Hahah. I have stopped playing almost every game that involves PvP. I just cant relax. I have to play 24/7 to be the best . Just playing with friends now and then for fun

Comment

• liberty_of_style
      • Aug 2011

Starcraft2

Originally posted by Johngd View Post
      What race do you guys play in sc2 and which league?
      I play SC2 for 1 year. I'm in gold 1vs1 and diamond 4vs4.

This is the only one game i play. I remember those days in the basement clubs gaming hours and hours in SC1. Its good when you need to swich your brain to somethig. But I'm not a heavy gamer.
      I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things...

Comment

• Crowzer
        • Feb 2011

I still playing Skyrim since it released. With mods this game have almost infinite possibilities but must admit now, i'm quite tired. I'm gonna give a try Reckoning. Yes, i love RPGs.

Comment

• Johngd
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by liberty_of_style View Post
          I play SC2 for 1 year. I'm in gold 1vs1 and diamond 4vs4.

This is the only one game i play. I remember those days in the basement clubs gaming hours and hours in SC1. Its good when you need to swich your brain to somethig. But I'm not a heavy gamer.
          I play platinum 1vs1. Playing zerg. Let me know if you want to take a match

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

Good speech on the unique storytelling possibilities of video games, and why video games should stop trying to ape cinema.

Comment

• liberty_of_style
              • Aug 2011

I play platinum 1vs1. Playing zerg. Let me know if you want to take a match
              Sure! But i play at Europe/Russia regions. And you?
              I will send you my nick and code of character via PM.
              I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things...

Comment

• Johngd
                • Feb 2009

got ya. I play on EU server too. we should stream the game live here on SZ also...

Comment

• poon
                  • Jan 2012

I like game def jam, It is a good fighting game.

Comment

• dmash
                    • Jun 2011

I remember playing Brave Fencer Musashi when I was younger on PS1. So awesome.....

Comment

• volta
                      • May 2009

Last edited by volta; 01-16-2015, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• kuriz
                        • Nov 2010

got ya. I play on EU server too. we should stream the game live here on SZ also...

Do that! I'm a gold 1v1 zerg myself, would love to see and maybe even play against you.
                        I'm not online a whole lot since this old mac kind of slows down when we hit around 60-70 supply (^^), so I play mostly on computer cafes when I have the time. I play on Europe servers; feel free to add me: McBirdsong//782 =)

Comment

• eleven crows
                          • Mar 2011

anyone else play resident evil: operation raccoon city? it's kinda crap. especially the versus mode. discharge eight hundred rounds to kill another player who almost always one shots you with the knife. the co-op ain't too bad though...

i'd have been more put off by capcom whoring out the development to another company if their recent releases hadn't also tended towards shithouse. i miss the tank controls. actually, i miss survival horror as a whole. between this and the last few silent hills i've given up the ghost.

Comment

• volta
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                            i miss the tank controls. actually, i miss survival horror as a whole. between this and the last few silent hills i've given up the ghost.
                            quoted for the truth. 'tis been said some pages ago. the likes of 'amnesia' and whatnot is really fucking tame and lame.

Comment

• volta
                              • May 2009

rip

Comment

• Zenith
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by volta View Post
                                zenith: lords of thunder for the pc-engine on wii's virtual console BUY BUY BUY. forgot it was on there. DAT SOUNDTRACK, never gets old.
                                Great OST. Great game too. Considering how I completely suck at shoot emups I found the game really soothing to some degree. Never played the PC engine version but I have my Mega CD copy kicking around somewhere.

i miss the tank controls. actually, i miss survival horror as a whole. between this and the last few silent hills i've given up the ghost.
                                Were you really expecting racoon city NOT to suck? Out of curiosity have you played the Siren remake for the PS3? It has tank controls, and is more on the survival side of survival horror.

In other news: I hated NG3 so much I've gone back to playing NG2 on the 360, to a degree its probably better than sigma 2. Also can't wait for the Devil may cry hd collection. Haven't played DMC1 in ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎