Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmash
    • Jun 2011

speaking of getting scared and silent hill, the first one gave me the creeps. That main song's intro haha

(forgot how to embed)

Comment

• volta
      • May 2009

one of the best trailers, then.

.. well, actually the one clocking at 9 minutes is.

Comment

• savant
        • Jul 2011

God of War 4

Comment

• Patroklus
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

for some reason i took for granted that it was already out. did you hear about world of darkness yet?

lol god of war IV

Comment

• volta
            • May 2009

merz haz ps3? :o

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

............................!!!

Comment

• rawrimabear
              • Feb 2011

Speaking of scared I recommend Amnesia and it's sister game Justine to any who wants to get scared.

Good music too

Amnesia: The Dark Descent - Music - Daniel's Ending by Mikko TarmiaContains *MINOR* spoilers (not from the end)Recommended game for horror and Lovecraft fans...

On another note I just resubbed to WoW...great.

Comment

• endersgame
                • Aug 2009

not much of a gamer, but this is free..

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by merz
                  must play dust somehow. mostly an eve player though. sandbox mmo/open pvp and grief play enthusiast.

but i do like amano's work - i think there was talk of him doing a film some time ago, though it seems like nothing ever came of it..
                  do it. not only for dust, but you might find something else of interest that would justify a purchase more*. they come quite cheaply nowadays for being such a powerhouse, add free online to that and it makes it a no-brainer. thoughts on this for example? zzzzzz?

*(there is a digital download for silent hill 1 for only 9$, that's a steal and i think you would find the themes in that one pretty interesting).

.. or dust only.

amano - check anime thread, it's coming. he also had a hand in '1001 nights'.. which is alright.
                  Last edited by volta; 04-22-2012, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• Zenith
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by volta View Post
                    noted, thx.
                    that's more like it. get guardian heroes too. then sin & punishment: star successor on wii for a treasure t-triple combo!!
                    Got the later two, didn't know about RS though.

Pandora's tower has been awesome so far. Many game play problems and lack of polish when it comes to the combat but the puzzles are fun and engaging. And I'm embarrassed to say, I'm actually getting a big kick out of the gift/care system. Game Seems like a weird watered watered version of nier/zelda/sotc.

Comment

• volta
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
                      zelda/sotc.
                      *puts disc in after long hiatus*

Originally posted by merz
                      its funny that you pointed out ICO because it was one of the things that had me sort of excited about console gaming, but for the most part i'm relatively hesitant. i'm more of a pc/western rpg person..something about the extremely linear nature of japanese rpgs turns me off a little (and i'm not much of an anime fan at all - when i speak of amano's work, i'm mostly talking about the aesthetic and rendering style particular to his own work rather than his contributions to things which are clearly anime (and i know the bulk of his work consists of that..)
                      : (

Comment

• sinnedk
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2011

this is a steal if you havent tried it
                        http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER, amazing game $11.99

Comment

• Lane
                          • Aug 2010

man Merz, I saw "griefing" and "open pvp" and was so excited, cuz I thought a game was coming out with some legit gameplay, and not this grinding crap where I invest my life mashing left click for an eternity.

Comment

• Crowzer
                            • Feb 2011

Finished to play Diablo III open beta, it was ended today. Just a stress test actually. Anyways, it was pretty awesome. I played a demon hunter, I love the ranged gameplay but bad, the game look to much colored than Diablo 2 and the diffitulty is little bit easy for now in normal mode. Hope in hell will be really challenging.

I want buy the game.

Comment

• tron
                              • Dec 2010

i played the d3 beta too. Pretty good. Spent most of the weekend playing the TERA open beta though - I'm actually considering buying / subscribing to it. The combat is so amazing (manual dodging!?)
                              "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• aussy
                                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
                                Finished to play Diablo III open beta, it was ended today. Just a stress test actually. Anyways, it was pretty awesome. I played a demon hunter, I love the ranged gameplay but bad, the game look to much colored than Diablo 2 and the diffitulty is little bit easy for now in normal mode. Hope in hell will be really challenging.

I want buy the game.
                                From what I've read, the easiness has been a common complaint about the beta. I think Blizzard reps responded saying that the other acts and difficulties would be MUCH harder.

The beta was fun (still bitter I didn't get an invite ), but I might not buy the game? I used to play D2 for the pvp, got really good, was really competitive, occupied all my free time. Playing the beta brought me back into that state of mind and just left me unsatisfied with how I spent my time afterwards. I guess I don't like videogames anymore...

Agreed Volta, the atmosphere of FFIX is awesome, that fantasy country renaissance thing. I've only played 7-X2 (), and 9 definitely stood apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎