Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tron
    • Dec 2010

d3 was open beta over the weekend. I hadn't gotten an invite but took advantage of that
    "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Crowzer
      • Feb 2011

Indeed. Just connect with the B.net account a create a new one for this beta. No need anything else. I hope it will have more stress test, i want test another characters.

Comment

• aussy
        • Jul 2011

Oh I know, I played it. I meant that I'm bitter but played it regardless ;)
        I played the DH and Monk. DH was weak in comparison but a bit more fun. Can't wait to try the DH in pvp (assuming I buy the game).

Comment

• rawrimabear
          • Feb 2011

I don't know about you guys, but I'm playing either a barb or a wizard. Mostly likely the barb first!

Comment

• volta
            • May 2009

fuck yeah! shinji mikami + ikumi nakamura.. this can be none other than AWESOME.

NEVER FORGET;

Comment

• tron
              • Dec 2010

I read that article earlier and am very excited as well.

I played the dragon's dogma demo last night and am pretty hopeful for its release. I've heard some bad things about early builds though so we'll see how it fares in the reviews
              "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• volta
                • May 2009

Originally posted by tron View Post
                I played the dragon's dogma demo last night and am pretty hopeful for its release. I've heard some bad things about early builds though so we'll see how it fares in the reviews
                hope it sells awfully bad.

Comment

• tron
                  • Dec 2010

yeah capcom has been messing up for a long time now but hopefully this will be a step in the right direction. I doubt it though

Comment

• Zenith
                    • Jun 2009

Let's hope it sells better than shadows of the damned.

Also, I want God hand 2, or more realistically God Hand HD (with a level select this time round). My favorite PS2 game.

Comment

• tron
                      • Dec 2010

I actually bought shadows of the damned and loved it. First time I've bought something without heavily researching it in years but it was a pleasant surprise. Also got almost full retail when reselling it after beating it hah.

Comment

• Xhale12
                        • Jan 2012

Any Battlefield PC players here?

Comment

• volta
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by tron View Post
                          I actually bought shadows of the damned and loved it. First time I've bought something without heavily researching it in years but it was a pleasant surprise. Also got almost full retail when reselling it after beating it hah.
                          suda likes joy division and applies a "i don't give a fig"-attitude to his games but oddly i don't really care for his creations all that much.

Comment

• Zenith
                            • Jun 2009

Was a massive fan of killer 7 for its sheer level of mindf'ery. The first no more heroes is great too. Lollipop chainsaw looks like more of the same, but still looks appealing imo.

Indeed. Shame it bombed so hard.

Comment

• volta
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
                              killer 7
                              yeeeesss...

the only grasshopper game i'm looking forward to is black knight sword.. because of the character/monster design by...

Originally posted by volta
                              IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

the enemy at the ending is especially great!

Comment

• Zenith
                                • Jun 2009

Looks like little big planet meets clockwork knight wrapped up in my nightmares as a child.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎