Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tron
    • Dec 2010

wow black knight sword looks awesome. I'm a huge metroidvania fan - on that note insanely twisted shadow planet is quite fun.

I play battlefield on the pc but haven't in like a month. I think my origin thing is runtaylor though.
    "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• unlearnt
      • Feb 2011

Diablo 3.. And i've been hearing negative feedback.. Still deciding whether or not to cancel my CE.

Comment

• tron
        • Dec 2010

the beta was good. I don't expect a huge change from d2 though just improved graphics and more variety. It'll be worth playing but I doubt I'll be investing the time to pvp and such
        "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• volta
          • May 2009

*TEARS OF JOY*

Square Enix announced today a release date of August 2 for Dragon Quest X. The Wii title will be priced ¥6,980 on its own and ¥8,980 when bundled with a USB Memory card.

For those who opt for the base version, the game will require that you provide your own USB memory card with at least 16 gigabyte capacity.

A bit rare for Wii games, the game ships on two discs.
          Charges run ¥1,000, ¥1,950 or ¥2,900 for respectively 30, 60 and 90 days play (Payment can be made via credit card using standard currency, or via WiiPoints. WiiPoint pricing is the same). You'll be able to create up to three characters.
          Both the standard and bundle versions of the game will come with 20 days free play time. Square Enix is also planning to host special "Kids Times" for the game. These periods will be free play. Square Enix says that it won't be setting a specific age limit for these periods, but asks that people understand that they're meant for children.

Comment

• volta
            • May 2009

Originally posted by tron View Post
            wow black knight sword looks awesome. I'm a huge metroidvania fan
            it's a nice concept for sure. have you played aria of sorrow? it's equal in quality to symphony of the night.. just awesome.

Comment

• Zenith
              • Jun 2009

Them's fighting words. At the very worst it's second best.

Comment

• tron
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by volta View Post
                it's a nice concept for sure. have you played aria of sorrow? it's equal in quality to symphony of the night.. just awesome.
                oddly enough I just downloaded that on my phone's emulator yesterday.

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

that eve-war sounds cool as hell..

The Hitmen story still blows my mind: bunch of assassins take a contract from some guy. Assassin work their way into clan of the target. Assassins work with the clan for A WHOLE DAMN YEAR. Target begins to trust hitmen. Lets them in close, lets his guard down.

12 months after the contract was given, a whole year of working for the target, being his friend, getting close...and they strike.

And succeed in their mission.

&

"This actually terrifies me of the day when EVE shuts down and all these people come out into the real world."

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

Diablo III, played monk last night until battlenet crashed. can't recall the last time my middle finger hurt so much..

Comment

• tron
                      • Dec 2010

I started playing TERA I'm pretty far in to it and really enjoying it so far. Definitely a different mmo experience from anything I've played before what with the manual dodging and such.

I've heard nothing but bad things about diablo 3 though - are you guys enjoying it?

Comment

• Crowzer
                        • Feb 2011

I don't play D3 but ALL in peoples I know on FB or forums play it.
                        He seems to be a serious infatuation on it ! It's a Blizzard and a famous game after all.

About MMO, i played long time on different ones but now after a long rest, I wait Guild Wars 2.
                        Last edited by Crowzer; 05-16-2012, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• endersgame
                          • Aug 2009

D3, yeah, i guess i'm enjoying it. i got it purely for nostalgia. it's true to the prior versions in terms of play. i don't really play enough games to tell what's good or bad....

Comment

• tron
                            • Dec 2010

GW2 looks pretty good. I'm just a huge monster hunter fan and TERA plays similarly so I couldn't resist. I'm working on getting a d3 pirated server working so hopefully I can try it out a bit. I wont pay for it though because they removed so much character customization and really dumbed it down from what I've read.

Comment

• Who's up to upcoming Elders Scrolls online?)

Tron? Patroklus?

Do we need a uberniche-sz-commad in daedric armor?)

Comment

• Crowzer
                                • Feb 2011

I'm a big fan of TES, but I don't know what's about a MMO. I must admit I'm a little scared what he will be. It's the same game engine as SWTOR.
                                Wait and see !

And it will the first, except the first ones, TES without mods. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎