Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zenith
    • Jun 2009

When the most fond memory of E3 is Matt Stone and Trey Parker's presentation (which showed no gameplay footage whatsoever), you can assume it was all shit.

Comment

• volta
      • May 2009

hahaha, yeah..

xbox controlled via iphone hooked up to oven while gaming inside the fridge etc etc..

that will soon be reality.

Comment

• Zenith
        • Jun 2009

DmC's new gameplay video looked ok...still looked clunky, ugly as sin, and I want it to fail, but still...it looked ok considering...

And new tomb raider looks dumb, let the franchise die already, how many failed reboots has this series had? Shit, make a spinoff using Chloe from Drakes fortune or something.

Also damn you guys for bringing up that Dragons Dogma info a few pages back, really wanted to buy that game till I read that.

Comment

• curiouscharles
          • Jan 2008

anybody have a guest password/code from the boxed copy of Diablo 3? certainly don't have time to play the full game right now, but would love to give it a whirl for old time's sake.
          —
          -

Comment

• Crowzer
            • Feb 2011

And new tomb raider looks dumb, let the franchise die already, how many failed reboots has this series had? Shit, make a spinoff using Chloe from Drakes fortune or something.
            Ok is not a Tomb Raider anymore but for me this reboot looks promising and original. I thought we saw everything in TR, so a game with a new gameplay is not bad imo.

Comment

• Zenith
              • Jun 2009

I dunno seeing Ms Croft being forced to kill a group of guys who were about to feel her up didn't really sell me on the game. It looks like a poor mans Drakes fortune with some unneeded "grit" and "edge". And none of the production values either (I'm exaggerating, but UC looks better, sounds better too).

Comment

• kuriz
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                anybody have a guest password/code from the boxed copy of Diablo 3? certainly don't have time to play the full game right now, but would love to give it a whirl for old time's sake.

I have got a guest password (not sure how long or how much its for) from the boxed copy that you can get. If you haven't found one already throw me a pm and I'll get it for you

Comment

• tron
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
                  DmC's new gameplay video looked ok...still looked clunky, ugly as sin, and I want it to fail, but still...it looked ok considering...

Also damn you guys for bringing up that Dragons Dogma info a few pages back, really wanted to buy that game till I read that.
                  I bought dragons dogma and am loving it. Despite the poor reviews it's a really fun game (and is actually selling quite well)
                  "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• volta
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
                    original
                    lol no. as been said, it looks like uncharted. hell it looked and played exactly like splinter cell that was shown before it. unoriginal by now if anything.

Originally posted by tron View Post
                    I bought dragons dogma and am loving it.
                    *jealous about the RE6 demo code*
                    Last edited by volta; 06-07-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• tron
                      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by volta View Post
                      lol no. as been said, it looks like uncharted. hell it looked and played exactly like splinter cell that was shown before it. unoriginal by now if anything.

too bad I can't use it for months :c I was all hyped thinking I could go home and play it immediately
                      "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• eleven crows
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                        new here so thought i'd ease myself in gently... any DotA players?

Looking forward to DotA 2?
                        Dota 2 owns p hard. If you haven't got an invite shoot me a pm and I'll hook you up.

Originally posted by tron View Post
                        I bought dragons dogma and am loving it. Despite the poor reviews it's a really fun game (and is actually selling quite well)
                        79 average on metacritic does not equal poor reviews. I'll pick it up at some point. Probably after the inevitable DLC get's released.

Speaking of which, has anyone played Asura's Wrath? I was intrigued - especially with the Ryu/Akuma DLC - until I heard it was essentially an anime with QTE's.

Comment

• tron
                          • Dec 2010

I played the Asura's wrath demo a bunch. It was really fun but I wouldn't buy it as you could rent it and get the full enjoyment out of it. Also the Ryu dlc is like 2$ so throwing that on top of a rental isn't horrible.

The initial reviews I read about dragon's dogma were pretty poor but I'm glad to hear it's done so well overall. Also there are already dlc quest packs.

Comment

• Deuce
                            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
                            Dota 2 owns p hard. If you haven't got an invite shoot me a pm and I'll hook you up.
                            wow thanks, pm'd!

Comment

• neodym
                              • Jan 2009

Anyone been watching MLG? Tournament + kespa invitational + Heart of the swarm battle report, best starcraft event ever. Gonna get together with some friends and watch tonight.

Comment

• Unexist
                                • May 2012

They released a demo ?

Originally posted by volta View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢