Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unexist
    • May 2012

Hmm, i like CV but didnt like RE4 and RE5 i dont like this camera back style ! I think they lost this old school style from RE4 till now.
    Capcom bring old style bacj

Comment

• Zenith
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Unexist View Post
      Hmm, i like CV but didnt like RE4 and RE5 i dont like this camera back style ! I think they lost this old school style from RE4 till now.
      Capcom bring old style bacj

Comment

• volta
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
        didn't you get the memo? it's cool to hate it now.

how many times hasn't biohazard been discussed in here by now anyway? kid, there won't be no classic back. embrace call of duty.

Comment

• Patroklus
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

I'm ready to be disappointed by Dawnguard. Vampirism in Oblivion was too easy. The sun didn't hurt you unless you hadn't fed and it was stupidly easy to feed, since even characters without stealth skills suddenly got their sneak buffed like twenty points and could just slide up to one of the fifteen hobos in every city and suckle on their neck. and there was no effect on your relationship with NPCs really, nor any side questlines for being a vampire outside of that quest to cure it, not like Morrowind and Daggerfall which closed off half the game and opened up another half to you when you were infected. No, in Oblivion becoming a vampire was just gaining some free stats.

Comment

• Crowzer
            • Feb 2011

I keep a very nice memory of RE5 ! I finished it with one of my friend in the coop mod on comptuer and god, it was so good along the story.

For Skyrim, I''m over 400h of playing on my single character. I'll wait to finish it before buy Dawnguard on PC.

Comment

• AngelofDeath
              • Jun 2012

RE4 is probably my favorite game in the series. The environments and enemies/bosses are pretty awesome.
              I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• volta
                • May 2009

who's getting the fatal frame 2 remake? tonight will be glorious.

thinking about booting up homeworld for the first time. heard only positive stuff on that one over the years. it will probably suck though. sigh.

Comment

• AngelofDeath
                  • Jun 2012

So, yeah, the Dawnguard quest line is pretty short...
                  I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• Fenix
                    • Aug 2010

Has anyone been playing the Walking Dead shorts on Live Arcade? Pretty straight forward but fun and incorporates a level of stress. I enjoy any decent moral decision based game though.

Also, I'm thinking of trying Fez. I've heard it is good but gets quite challenging. Thoughts from anyone that has played through it?
                    Originally posted by hausofblaq
                    Grow up.

Comment

• volta
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Fenix View Post
                      Also, I'm thinking of trying Fez. I've heard it is good but gets quite challenging. Thoughts from anyone that has played through it?
                      creator is a douche, acting as if he's the best thing that ever happened, telling people to suck his dick. pretty immauture stuff. what can be said about the game? it looks like the standard template for indie games.. cheap platformer/puzzle game with nothing new to add. like anything else in other words. wouldn't buy. he, and indie games need to die.

Phil Fish, the indie games designer who broke onto the scene with his unpublished platformer Fez, today sparked anger by publicly deriding the work of Japanese games developers in front of a packed audience at GDC.

Following a GDC screening of Indie Game The Movie – a documentary about games design that Fish heavily features in – the Canadian Polytron developer took part in a Q&A discussion with the audience.

A standing ovation for the movie itself set the tone for an open and positive discussion about indie games with the audience, yet when an unknown Japanese developer took to the mic to ask a question, the mood visibly turned.

The Japanese developer praised the movie and said he was pleased to see how many independent developers had been inspired by games such as Super Mario Bros and Zelda since their childhood.

But when he asked what the panel thought of modern Japanese video games, Phil Fish (pictured) immediately replied “your games just suck” – a comment that sparked an audible reaction from the crowd, though some were cheering.

Others looked on awkwardly as the Japanese developer was then subjected to a string criticisms about game design flaws in his native country. The developer nevertheless thanked the panel for their response and returned to his seat.

After the Q&A many attendees were heard to be privately criticising Fish’s comments, though some went public with their complaints.

Comment

• volta
                        • May 2009

rather kick back with a nice arcade. this cool cat.
                        Last edited by volta; 06-30-2012, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Zenith
                          • Jun 2009

Had no idea metamorphic force had such a killer OST...speaking of konami coin-ups Sunset Riders needs a live release.

Comment

• volta
                            • May 2009

new bio6 footage.. lol at the end. EDIT: DEMO LOCKED ON DISC. gay.
                            Last edited by volta; 07-02-2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Patroklus
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2011

Comment

• Honey~Blade
                                • Sep 2006

Still believe Mario Kart on SNES is the best game ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎