Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

sum1 play civ 5 w/ me

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

the only sim kinda games i liked , no i loved , was the sims . had all the expansions my favorite was pets and the magic one . i created this neighborhood that had every kinda people as neighbors . had this couple w/ 8 kids , a gay couple that was 2 guys who were scientists and then later had 2 girls move in , a house w/ 4 kids only and no adults that didnt last long . i remember once i invited everyone on that block to a house party and i loaded that house up . i gave those bitches the most expensive pool , dance floor , the biggest speakers in every room , tried to make a sex dungeon , even the bedrooms had the best refrigerators and i hired lots of maids , butlers , garden services for them . its hilarious to watch them interact w/ each other .

i tried to recreate a scene from elm street 2 freddys revenge and when lots of ppl were in the pool i paused and took the ladder out so it left them stuck . i turned the ovens on and sold the smoke alarms , everytime someone would walk over to the oven to turn it off id pause and redirect them to a diff room . took some work but finally the oven caught on fire , some ppl ran to the fone im guessin to call for help so i stopped them and removed all the fones i could find . eventually the kitchen caught on fire and ppl were screaming but some of those idiots kept partying lol . the fire kept spreading and those that noticed screamed and ran around but others either didnt notice or didnt care . some walked rite past the fire and upstairs to the bathrooms or outside to the patio and all the ppl trapped in the pool were still havin fun

Comment

• kuriz
        • Nov 2010

^

Hah yeah the Sims, just reading that text of yours bring back so many fun memories. Oh god I feel guilty about thinking back on how many interactive people I have slaughtered in the most barbaric ways. Maybe I should try and look into the games once again would be fun to relive some of it.

Comment

• Patroklus
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

when i was a little closet gay boi i murdered two male sims that had sex in the heart bed :(

i could never take that game too seriously though. taking time out of real life to play a game that involved paying bills and meeting shallow people and going to a terrible job was too existentially depressing.

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

look at these minecraft houses. i can't even get past mining redstone..

hilarity ensues.

Comment

• volta
              • May 2009

dancing in phantasmic hell

Comment

• howhighthemoon
                • Dec 2010

still havent played crusader kinds 2 but really have to make the time for it with the new islam add on.

Comment

• kuriz
                  • Nov 2010

endersgame:

Those house aren't that amazing but it seems cool that they're some really good friends playing with each other. On another note maybe you could tell me, if you do play online, how do you find good servers to play on? Since MC came out I have found only a very few really cool survival servers not filled with griefing clowns.

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

heh, i dunno, i kind of appreciate the time they spent building an entire village only to have a player trigger a trap button to blow the whole place up..

i've only spent about 2 hours playing solo and gave up, in peaceful mode! so no, i can't comment on which server to play..

Comment

• volta
                      • May 2009

it looks so good.

Comment

• Crowzer
                        • Feb 2011

Steam sales will end up soon. What guys did you buy ?

Bought Amesia : Dark Descent for just about 4$. Played for one hour and it's really a scary game... I'm not ready to play with headphone in a dark room.

Comment

• Patroklus
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2011

I wasn't going to buy anything until I saw the STALKER collection for next to nothing.

SHAKEY BREAKY

Comment

• munch
                            • Aug 2008

Dear Esther was the only thing I got, but this computer won't even play it :( need a new computer I think.

Comment

• tigo
                              • May 2009

Fallout new vegas, always wanted to try it since I loved fo3. The need to eat/sleep/drink sounds fun.

Comment

• munch
                                • Aug 2008

my favourite collectors edition ever

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡