• Ivans On High
    Banned
    • Oct 2008

Any Australian SZ'ers playing Destiny?

Comment

• unwashed
      • Dec 2008

Here to check the Destiny interest.
      Currently reached level 20 cap. So far so good. Looks like a great timesink for next couple of months.

Didn't knew what is was besides FPS and MMO, but the game went far beyond my expectations. Finally a COD replacement for me.

As for the P.T. demo, this shit was soo crazy scary. Didn't want to play it alone haha.. Such great graphics! Finished the puzzle but is was very tricky to trigger the Silent Hill trailer.
      Grailed link

Comment

• Resonkuken
        • Oct 2012

^I haven´t been able to trigger the Norman Reedus trailer, and I´ve tried many of the different options to do so.

Re Destiny, I´m a level 12 Warlock, been playing quite a lot but savouring because I´m really enjoying my time with it. Not being a FPS shooter in general, this game somehow ended up being right up my alley. Shooting is amazing, the worlds look sick, you´ve got so many weapons and quite a lot of enemies. Mission sget a bit repetitive but it´s not a major gripe for me.

Comment

• volta
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
          ^I haven´t been able to trigger the Norman Reedus trailer, and I´ve tried many of the different options to do so.
          it's easy. keep playing normally until you get the reboot error where you will yet again start from the beginning, which is the point where you are stuck in looping hell with some different colours on your light source. the easiest way to get the giggles from here on out is to connect your mic, stand still at the door and wait until the clock hits midnight, you will hear familiar sounds. when everything goes quiet, just speak once into your mic and keep standing still. hopefully at this point you will hear a giggle. if you do, and if you do not, take ten steps either way. keep alternating between speaking once into the mic, wait a few secs for a potential giggle, take 10 steps, wait, speak.. etc etc. sooner or later it's bound to work. just don't babble into your mic and walk all over the place (though that can work too!)

there are other ways, but this is one of the easier solutions. no-mic method is way more random and cryptic.
          Last edited by volta; 09-16-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Resonkuken
            • Oct 2012

I have tried quite a few other ways but haven´t been lucky to get the 2nd and 3rd laughs. But I´ve never attempted this one you mention. Gonna give it a try. Thanks!

Comment

• volta
              • May 2009

The Evil Within | Psychobreak

i will force all you fuckers to buy this. full retail price only. double-dip, even.
              Last edited by volta; 09-17-2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                • Oct 2012

I already pre-ordered it. It was discounted a bit and I also had 6 bucks lying around in my wallet so ended getting it for a good price. Looking forward to diving into another survival horror game. Last one I finished and truly enjoyed was RE4.

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

whoa, didn't expect a new trailer.

put a smile on this face. first time it actually shows a lot of what nomura always described it as; "a roadtrip between good friends".

a brotrip. love it!
                  Last edited by volta; 09-17-2014, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                    • Oct 2012

I was just coming to post that. I´m so frickin pumped now it´s not even real. This game is going to kick so much ass.
                    And even if there´s no release date yet, knowing I´ll have a demo by my birthday when I get FF Type 0 is something to look forward to. I just want to get my hands on this game and mainly that sick combat system.

Comment

• volta
                      • May 2009

it will kick so much ass indeed! :D apparently this is the part we will get in the demo.

so the beginning goes like this, i guess.

- lucis gets invaded by niflheim's military force. why? one of the 4 crystals.
                      - noctis and his entourage flee the city, while taking advantage of the crystal's powers.
                      - hit the road, trying to reach stella (changed name to luna? childhood nickname?).
                      - checkpoint/ambushed, no special/extra powers at this point as they're out in the sticks (maybe that's why combat looks a bit slower than previous footage?). early level 1 abilities.
                      - ????

makes sense to me in both narrative and gameplay.

edit: nah, says right in the beginning that regis and aldercapt are still negotiating.
                      Last edited by volta; 09-18-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• volta
                        • May 2009

good day for gaming.

Last edited by volta; 09-18-2014, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Osseovs
                          • Oct 2012

That FFXV trailer feels so comfortable. The vehicle/traveling aspect is reminiscent of FFVIII. I'm hoping the battle system feels as rewarding as FFXII's or Kingdom Hearts' systems did. Definitely looking forward to it either way.

The newer gameplay footage they showed of Metal Gear Solid V during the TGS stream made it seem even more expansive than most speculated (especially after the complaints of Ground Zeroes' briefness). Then, they busted out the "Metal Gear Collection" clothing at the end...

Not sure if the clothing part is in this or not, but still, it's twenty minutes of MGS, and I'm more than about that.

Comment

• drizzly
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by volta View Post
                            good day for gaming.

can't wait for this, i am playing the DS2 DLC right now

Comment

• pilgrim
                              • Apr 2014

I just got this.

Comment

• unwashed
                                • Dec 2008

Whoa, lucky!
                                Grailed link

Comment

Working...
                                X