Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stack
    • Jan 2008

Heirloom, you think you got it bad? Walking briskly from my kitchen to the front door this morning, I stepped onto my cat's food bowl, which flipped over and coated the bottom of my CdG wool pants with gravy-laden cat food. I didn't have time to change and now I reek of beef.
    once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

• i did get the stain out, the rum thing worked. I let it sit for a few minutes, then i rubbed intensely with a towel, and switched places so i didn't rub the chewing gum back into the coat. now theres a fuzzy patch there instead, but i'd rather have that than chewing gum.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
        wywt's on fire lately. everyone's coming out to post.
        camera fixed + jacket weather = win
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

the Knicks, after winning only three games, is blowing out the league leading Suns by 25 points.................
          I had to look twice to see if the core was the other way around!
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• genevieveryoko
            • Sep 2009

there were some AF Vandevorst boots at the consignment store in my size...and I keep trying to call to see if they still have them...and no one will pick up the phone...very annoying...it is a bit too far to walk there, and I don't feel like taking the bus...
            http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by genevieveryoko View Post
              there were some AF Vandevorst boots at the consignment store in my size...and I keep trying to call to see if they still have them...and no one will pick up the phone...very annoying...it is a bit too far to walk there, and I don't feel like taking the bus...
              that means you dont really need them then

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                that means you dont really need them then

Just interviewed for a job, 90K+ annually..............lots of perks
                right along the lines of my skillset.................. then i was asked if I am a US Citizen. No I am not, dont qualify until a years time, so I cant be hired.......................

I want to disappear............

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

damn shame
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                    • Sep 2009

that's okay Zamb, you will get the job in a year...one year from now who knows how big you will be ballin...????????????????
                    http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• DRRRK
                      • Aug 2009

Zamb, I'm sorry to read this.

All the others, BUY HIS BAGS!

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                        Zamb, I'm sorry to read this.

All the others, BUY HIS BAGS!
                        its fine,
                        I still have a chance of getting the Job next year, as there are multiple vacancies.................
                        I hope not to want it next year though, i really need to build my company...................but the money and other opprtunities it brings is temting.

Gotta be careful what I say, everyone is googling before they hire you now

Speaking of Bags.............Did you get yours as yet?

Comment

• DRRRK
                          • Aug 2009

Okay then.

No, I haven't got it. I hope USPS ships faster than in the past.
                          I recently got a CD shipped by USPS. I have ordered it in May.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

The world really has a way of chipping at your confidence...

then i was told "I can't tell confidence from foolhardiness sometimes" ahh i needed that one.
                            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• laika
                              • Sep 2006

i finally figured out how to put my tao shawl/capelet thing
                              back together, i'm so pleased but also feel slightly ridiculous.
                              ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Stack
                                • Jan 2008

my little cousin has a facebook page and listed in her interests is "tonguing boys ... and girls." my, my, to be 13 again.
                                once you get off the drugs and the alcohol, that's when you realise how dark you really are

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎