Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

part of me hope they are

Comment

• ronin
      Banned
      • Dec 2009

I saw that really bad "play" with Edouard Baer tonight, I don't think you can even call this kind of comedy 'theater'. I knew I wouldn't like it in the first place, but I need to go out and do stuff with people those days. A part of me said, you know how you felt the last time you went and saw this kind of comedy, you just sat still for two hours with a staight face and at the end of the play the whole cast hated you, but another part of me said, don't be such a snob and keep an open mind, maybe this will be different. Most negative critics said it was too absurd, but, apart from possibly a couple of ideas, I only saw conventional, void and, is there an accurate word for cabotinage? Well, at least I laughed a couple of times, I don't even remember what for. Stress relief, probably. It's a shame I share such little common cultural interest with my friends. Now I feel even more a snob for thinking this, I hate it. Worst part is, I hadn't gone to the theater for a long time. Sorry for the ranting, I'm just really angry.

Comment

• endersgame
        • Aug 2009

i was asked to move a piece of art today. from one place to another. so i jumped in a cab, did my thing, then came back. no problem.

found out later that thing i threw in the back seat was worth 7-figures.

nice.

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

^At least nothing happened to it. Then you would have really been in hot water.

After reading on almost every page of the ETS website how accurate its computer algorithm is at determining the individual competency level of a particular test taker during the GRE computer-based test, I got a letter yesterday stating that the algorithm screwed up and may not have accurately measured my ability on one of the sections. I may retake that section for free. If I do, whatever score I get will replace my existing one. Yeah right. Dumb ETS.
          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• larssss
            • Jun 2008

I don't know if this has been posted elsewhere but whatever:

mikenouveau and christian on WGSN: mens street report: paris

like they didn't already know the world was watching

Comment

• whitney
              • Dec 2009

you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• Dropt
                • May 2009

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                Is dada nihilism?
                Not really.

Dada is a reaction against the war, and toward the entire human race. It's kinda the antechamber of surrealism, except that they were more engaged "historically" against stupidity and non-sense of humans at this time (between world wars).

Comment

• jcotteri
                  • Jun 2008

Originally posted by whitney View Post
                  post directly to wtf
                  WTB: This

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by whitney View Post
                    there are a lot of Rich fools in the World my friend............
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Check this nonsense out................

political correctness will continue to destroy our society..........
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• ronin
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2009

^ I'm laughing hysterically, but deep down it scares the shit out of me. It sounds like an episode of South Park.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

one would hope that this sort of stuff would only happen in books and movies... http://chevrontoxico.com
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• galia
                            • Jun 2009

oh wow, that is really awful. I signed the petition, but unfortunately, I don't think it will have an impact. I don't see how a big company like this can do something as unprofitable as clean up their own mess

the world we live in is so fucked up

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Avaaz.org has begun a campaign for this as well, their organization actually seems to be pretty good at getting media attention, which could be a good push for big companies.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

@larssss: The Christian pose is immortal.
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎