• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Speaking of next level randomness, overheard three dudes discussing Fuuma today.
    lolwut. did they refer to him as Fuuma?
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
      • Jan 2010

Talk about random, I've been experiencing sleep paralysis lately

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Really scary since the first time it happened I swear I saw a black figure on top of me. You try to scream or turn but you don't, you just don't. I told my mum and she said I should refrain from coming back late since other 'beings' are following me back.
      MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

yeah i dunno what it is in the air, a lot of spiritual/superstitious stuff seems to come true on our side of the world. Property in Wan Chai, Hong Kong generally gets a bad rep especially for residential because there's a lot of ghosts lurking that neighborhood. Not surprising given its generally known status as a triad hotbed. Fallen soldiers coming back to visit their women and haunts...

Also I swear the Bank of America building in the Admiralty/Central border is haunted.. That place been giving me the jujus for decades now...I used to love the Korean restaurant, Secret Garden, there, but have stopped going as I'm scared to hit up the bathroom in the event I need to take a piss mid-meal.

The former Ritz Carlton like one block away from above was DEFINITELY haunted.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
          • Jan 2010

I know right! Asia just seems to be haunted, it doesn't help that our ghosts are depicted to be scarier than western ones..

It's alright that my neighborhood isn't that haunted. Once me and a few buddies went to the infamous highland tower to check it out. Fuckin banana trees at the 15th floor of an abandoned apartment? Needless to say one of us got posessed that night and we had to bring him to the nearby mosque. He was speaking mandarin and couldn't move (he is Malay with no education on cantonese, Mandarin, even his english is a bit fucked), we then tried to pin him down but he managed to push 8 of us over. This happens at a couple of boarding schools here too.
          MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

can't wait for tomorrow's daily show!

aaand, they deliver
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

/\ I LOLed at that one too. Interesting choice. Maya Angelou Superbowl prediction is serious WTF though...
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                A coworker of my girlfriend said she got a refund of about 50% of her bill when she started doing it. so I decided once I get my own place, I'll do that from day one. It's strange though that the physics of it isn't sounder. The circuit is only complete when the appliance is on, so when it's off no electricity should flow, and money shouldn't be wasted. Unfortunately, that's only how it's supposed to work.
                I've read there are big energy "leakers" such as TV's, computers and cell phones when plugged in. Obviously the amount you save on your bill depends on what your heating source is, stove, etc. Plug the appliances that are close to each other into a surge protector switch and kill it when you leave.

Comment

• DRRRK
                  • Aug 2009

Is there a game going on that I cannot know about because I don't own any CCP? Does every item have to find new owner?

Comment

• kuugaia
                    • Feb 2010

Sounds like you need some retail therapy my friend. That shit fixes EVERYTHING. Or a hard hit of some liquor...that's the cheaper option

In all seriousness though, when the tables get turned on you. It's only more opportunity to shine. Take the high road my friend.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Awesome!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
                        • Jan 2009

I might have to bookmark that.

On another note, the university closed at 2PM today, the very time I was supposed to have an exam. Normally I'd be thrilled, but I was prepared and it was going to be easy. Now the professor might make it more difficult for all I know. This now means I have two exams next Tuesday. The worst part is, there's not even any snow on the ground. It hasn't stuck. NJ got hammered last weekend and kept going; Boston doesn't even get a solid inch, and my university decides to close. Pathetic.
                        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

It's so gorgeous outside right now!!!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                            • Jan 2010

I find it funny that I sometimes go by the name of Fark here.
                            MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Fade to Black
                              • Sep 2008

lol, that faust quote right after fark's outfit is gold...sheer vitriol.
                              www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                                • Jan 2010

/\ Which one?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. Youuchhh! Yooouchhh!
                                MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎