Clear All
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

link to Karl's words?

Comment

• Fade to Black
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ronin View Post
      I agree, Lagerfled's words were shocking and inappropriate, it sounded like he was jealous or seeked revenge or something, seriously that is not a way to honour the dead. Of course he'll never be half the designer McQueen was, is that a reason to spoil someones' memory? Qualifying his work of "very interesting" as the only positive thing in his sentence, really Karl, that's all you have to say? I could choke the man with his fucking ponytail. I agree it's easy to point the finger at him for saying such bullshit, but I truly felt angry when reading his words.
      Not to mention what he said was truly platitudinous. Exposing yourself to life beyond a cave exposes you to potential anguish, let alone trying to make art or anything out of the trajectory of a human life. People like to throw these banal phrases around, flirting with death, hell a fresh graduate signing up for a tedious accounting desk job can be said to be doing so, there are tons of reports over here of people collapsing and dying from over exertion in such fields where you'd least hear mention of putting your life at risk. Such attempts at dramatization or provocation are past meaningless at this point.
      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

At least you know Karla has read Caroline Evans. I don't know what he said, but I would join ronin in her quest any day of the week.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ronin
          Banned
          • Dec 2009

Galia, apparently Karl expressed himself to a Figaro journalist here .

Comment

• munch
            • Aug 2008

sz is so evil.. I planned to go to bed 2+ hours ago.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
              • Jan 2010

Happy Chinese New Year to all!
              MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

^^^

Likewise. I look forward to this upcoming week of bumming around the mainland and doing nothing. I mean really doing nothing.
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                  • Jan 2010

I will be going to plenty of open houses and filling myself up with yee sang and collecting ang paus. Roads are super clear for the past 2 days.
                  MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• whitney
                    • Dec 2009

happy new year! can't wait for yummy food and decreasing # of red envelopes ;p

homeless people sitting outside restaurants/cafes:etc always gets to me. I can't walk out with a sandwich and not feel guilty so I got two and gave one away.
                    you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• endersgame
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
                      Happy Chinese New Year to all!
                      Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                      ^^^

Likewise. I look forward to this upcoming week of bumming around the mainland and doing nothing. I mean really doing nothing.
                      Originally posted by whitney View Post
                      happy new year! can't wait for yummy food and decreasing # of red envelopes
                      alright kids, uncle ender has something to give you. now don't spend it all on clothes. buy something nice for mommy..

Comment

• kuugaia
                        • Feb 2010

Happy New Year! And happy valentines for those who celebrate that too. Was strolling around my local chinatown today and there was another dragon dance happening. I was of course bored of it and did not bother watching since I have seen hundreds already. But then it struck me, why do those old uncles and aunties still watch it even though they've probably already seen a thousand?

And white people saying 'gong xi fa cai' in bad accents is always cute...in a good way :)

Comment

• tg76
                          • Nov 2006

i dont know if i should be happy or dismayed that my year 9's know where cotton comes from because they grew it on farmville

Comment

• Bubu
                            • May 2008

希望大家身体健康,事业有成,事事顺利!

Am off to everyone's houses to get money and splash it on all the clothes later this month...
                            Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                              • Jan 2010

I am so full. I've probably gone through 2500 calories already. One more house tonight and I'd be closing in to 3500. Oh well.
                              MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• stereophobic
                                • Aug 2009

As they say, Sun Lin Fai Lok!
                                An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎