X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swami
    • Jul 2008

Originally posted by DHC View Post
    LMAO!! That tutorial couldn't possibly make anyone feel dumber for watching it. Thanks for the link.

Comment

• Servo2000
      • Oct 2006

I found the inspiration for Comme des Garcons F/W 08

TRACK: Basstronic (Vocal)ARTIST: The Unknown DJRELEASE DATE: 1988https://www.discogs.com/release/95083The New Dance ShowDetroit, MI

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Vanna
        • May 2008

90's dance party at 930 club tonight. Hope they pass on Nirvana.
        Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• endersgame
          • Aug 2009

ugh, why do people +1 their rsvp invites when the invitation is for one person only?

Comment

• theetruscan
            • Jan 2008

Just finished a book that started really well. Then it just kind of limped along with nothing else being added for another 250 pages and ended. Genre fiction can be so frustrating.
            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
              • Sep 2009

[QUOTE=Servo2000;218221]I found the inspiration for Comme des Garcons F/W 08[QUOTE]

I always just assumed the inspiration was valentine-making sessions from elementary school...that was always so much fun. Coincidentally, I almost bought a top from this collection the other day on Yoox.........but I'm glad I didn't.
              http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• whitney
                • Dec 2009

I hope it's not too cheesy but I got two birthday cards for a friend; I've been meaning to but.. the first one says "what lies behind as and what lies before as are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" the other card I'm slipping inside. it's a smaller and colorful card with a mouse holding a gigantic decorated cupcake on the outside and the usual birthday wishes inside.

and demons soul because it's super belated.
                you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote=genevieveryoko;218394][quote=Servo2000;218221]I found the inspiration for Comme des Garcons F/W 08

I always just assumed the inspiration was valentine-making sessions from elementary school...that was always so much fun. Coincidentally, I almost bought a top from this collection the other day on Yoox.........but I'm glad I didn't.
                  Actually it was Amy Winehouse.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

more random than "help finding"... but does anyone have the link to an online store that still sells the ceramic piglet cast from a real dead piglet?
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Fade to Black
                      • Sep 2008

Great news for Tiger Woods fans out there:

The Onion brings you all of the latest news, stories, photos, videos and more from America's finest news source.
                      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• interest1
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                        does anyone have the link to an online store that still sells the ceramic piglet cast from a real dead piglet?
                        I bought the black one as a Christmas present for someone a couple years ago. The price varies depending on the finish. Black & metallics go for double the amount of the colored & colorless.

But dude, just googling "dead pig cast" was all u had to do.

sain't

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

you guys are so fucked up!!! poor piglet...
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                            I bought the black one as a Christmas present for someone a couple years ago. The price varies depending on the finish. Black & metallics go for double the amount of the colored & colorless.

But dude, just googling "dead pig cast" was all u had to do.

http://www.bobbyberkhome.com/product...-of-a-pig.html

Thanks,

I found it earlier today whilst waiting in line at the post office. For whatever reason the day I posted the "looking for", my googling skillz weren't up to par.

I think I'll be going for the white one :)
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• thaiison
                              • Dec 2009

6 hours ago I became an uncle! just got to see a crappy mobile pic but he looks beautiful and I'm really happy for my brother and his wife and for my mother, her happiness is hard to be described

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

Congratulations thaiison, you and your extended family (and their new family) have my warmest blessings.
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎