X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thaiison
    • Dec 2009

thank you for those kind words ftb.

another note, it hasn't been this much snowing on the west coast of sweden in over 20 years, getting kinda tired of it. need to shovel snow 3 times a day

Comment

• bestial
      • Jun 2008

middle of sweden (sibiria) -16˚C

please, please, spring, come!

Comment

• interest1
        • Nov 2008

^^

Merz, hilarious! This should be a clickable icon at the bottom of every topic page. Well, or at least a few specific ones.
        sain't

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by bestial View Post
          middle of sweden (sibiria) -16˚C

please, please, spring, come!
          i'm up north for a week, currently -25˚C and on thursday it was apparently -39˚C
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theetruscan
            • Jan 2008

Ugh Lowrey, that's brutal. The coldest I've ever had to put up with was -34c, and that was bad enough, -40c just sounds like hell. There are certain things that shouldn't freeze.

Thousands of people meet there! Chatroulette is a random online video chat website. The safe alternative to Omegle. Enjoy meeting new people online with our fast connections. We use advanced moderation, safety is our priority.

Possibly the worst idea on the internet. It is exactly what it sounds like. Get connected to a random person's webcam/mic on the internet. Expect the worst, and it's usually worse than that.
            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• endersgame
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
              oh man, that place is disgusting..

Comment

• theetruscan
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                oh man, that place is disgusting..
                It just blows my mind that anyone would think "Gee, this seems like a good idea."
                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                  i'm up north for a week, currently -25˚C and on thursday it was apparently -39˚C
                  It did hit 20˚C this morning, but thankfully I don't have to live through 39!

Winter sux.

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

It just blows my mind that anyone would think "Gee, this seems like a good idea."
                    heh, if that place is not a blatant violation if every terms of service for online chatting and public lewdness, i don't know what is..

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Ugh Lowrey, that's brutal. The coldest I've ever had to put up with was -34c, and that was bad enough, -40c just sounds like hell. There are certain things that shouldn't freeze.

Thousands of people meet there! Chatroulette is a random online video chat website. The safe alternative to Omegle. Enjoy meeting new people online with our fast connections. We use advanced moderation, safety is our priority.

Possibly the worst idea on the internet. It is exactly what it sounds like. Get connected to a random person's webcam/mic on the internet. Expect the worst, and it's usually worse than that.
                      and you ain't seen nothin yet!..........I predict there is worse to come
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• almroth
                        • Jul 2008

Browse top sellers and makers around the world in furniture, jewelry, art, and fashion in styles ranging from vintage to contemporary. Global shipping available.

wow.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

/\ cool!

This is epic.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• almroth
                            • Jul 2008

It indeed is. marcia berger had over 1,000 margiela collectibles! I wish the highlights of her collection would go to museums, though. It would probably do it more justice than gathering dust in another collectors basement, which may happen with auctions like these. (most items are unused with boxes/tags)

she collected lang, rei etc as well, would love to see that.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

I believe that parka is in the Kyoto fashion museum.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endersgame
                                • Aug 2009

i really don't like it when healthy young people in my building take elevators to go up one floor. what's even worse is riding the elevator going down one floor..

why are you so fucking lazy?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎