Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kompressorkev
    • Dec 2006

haha not that kind =P . i promise it would be relevant to this board if i could just find a picture of this certain performance i was told about!

the name starts with an "m-" but i couldn't catch it all. my attempts to google what i heard rendered nothing. this artist was mentioned in the same sentence as Marina Abramović, though the artist i'm looking for is much more obscure. the artist performed in Barcelona, and trust me it's very relevant!

Comment

• rocknrollnigger
      • Jan 2009

Fucking Redwings, I know you're not going to win this year, but fuck! please do better.

Comment

• ronin
        Banned
        • Dec 2009

Argh! I'm so disappointed, this is the last time I order something from ebay! I guess it's all my fault, I read "wide leg" when it was written "flared" and now I'm stuck with a pair of beautiful, fine wool, bell bottom trousers. Yay.

Comment

• Fade to Black
          • Sep 2008

^^^

If that happened to me, the first thing I would do is drop everything, go out and buy a CCP suit, shirt and shoes, just 'cause I can.
          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Sombre
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ronin View Post
            Argh! I'm so disappointed, this is the last time I order something from ebay! I guess it's all my fault, I read "wide leg" when it was written "flared" and now I'm stuck with a pair of beautiful, fine wool, bell bottom trousers. Yay.
            Find a tailor who can taper the leg.
            An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
            I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• cmitso412
              • Feb 2010

add the $200+ MA+ briefs and u'll be set

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
              ^^^

If that happened to me, the first thing I would do is drop everything, go out and buy a CCP suit, shirt and shoes, just 'cause I can.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

Screw that, plaid Uniqlo boxers for life (or until they go out of business, whichever comes first).
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                  • Jan 2007

I suppose this is as good a place to ask as any other...

A while ago I applied for an internship position at a very reputable company. I was told by a leading figure in the DC office that I could certainly work there, but that there might also be a position in New York. About a month ago I had a phone interview with the New York office. Since then I haven't heard from them, neither good nor bad news. I sent another email to follow up about a week ago, but have still not received a response.

I'm worried that this is due to the crackdown on unpaid internships.

What should I do? Approaching my contact in DC seems like tattletaling, but on the other hand this internship would start in 6-8 weeks so I need to book some flights soon if it's still happening. I could call the New York office, but I don't have the phone numbers for the people I was in contact with so I'd be calling somebody else (it's a fairly large company).
                  Originally posted by jogu
                  i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Sombre
                    • Jan 2009

Call the person in NY whose number you have and see if you can get a direct line for the people you've been in contact with. If not, try your contact in the DC office, just to get the phone number of the person in NY.
                    An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                    I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• hobo
                      • Jul 2009

Hi guys,

Without the intention of reigniting the ‘twitter debate’, I thought that some of you may like to know that I have restarted my Twitter. There was a fault with @Sartorial_Hobo which meant that people couldn’t find it (It’s not that no one wanted to listen to me rant, honestly!). Anyway the new address is @SartorialHobo (no underscore!), if anyone would like to follow. It’s not advertising for the store it’s just my opinion on what’s going on in the fashion world in 140 characters or less. I appreciate feedback/debate so get involved if you want to.

Big love,
                      The hobo
                      "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• ronin
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                        Find a tailor who can taper the leg.
                        I thought about it, but I'm not comfortable with altering (as opposed to retouching) garnments by designers I love and respect. I'd rather find a girl who'll be happy to wear it. Besides I was so excited at the thought of wide legged trousers.

Comment

• endersgame
                          • Aug 2009

lol, mets and cards top of the 20th. mets up 1!

Comment

• cmitso412
                            • Feb 2010

wow! 6hrs and 53 min. crazy

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
                              • Jan 2010

How tall are most of you guys here?

I'm 5'9-ish (175cm) and about 138lbs (62.5kgs)
                              MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• JoniF
                                • May 2009

I'm also 5 ft 9 in.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎