Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HWith
    • May 2007

In Denmark that old guy would have gone straight to jail, pretty much. Well, if it wasn't for his age, that is. You're not allowed to harm anyone, not even if someone's an intruder in your home - ridiculous. An exception is self defense though.

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
    YouTube clip

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

lol #2 fryin pan and toody , i love that old guy hes all hardcore relaxin on his patio

Comment

• interest1
        • Nov 2008

jogu - And he calls his 31 cent skillet "Charlie"!!! Apparently, Charlie was full o' hot greasy taters when it was called into action to knock the dude's teeth out. Yeah, the printed story has more juicy details and said that when police caught up with the intruder, he was missing teeth. Plural! That pan went from stove to 'grill' in 2.6 seconds haaaaaaaaaaa

"Me & this skillet will go outta this world together" lol - seriously thought it was an SNL skit at first..

HWith - Heh, I bet there are lots of "self defense" claims goin' around Denmark, then. Here, intruders can & do sue the people they've robbed – and some even win. WTF
        sain't

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

everyone around me has baby fever.
          Last edited by cjbreed; 04-19-2011, 11:13 AM.
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

one of the many reasons why I love living in England

He's shown off his Kate Middleton jelly bean to the world and now a British man is hoping to fetch a pretty penny for the confectionery on eBay.

This is all about the URL, not the article.
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• genevieveryoko
              • Sep 2009

I am allergic to tea....it is the strangest thing and I always try to convince myself it's not really that bad. I just drank a cup of green tea and it made my throat get all itchy and tickly and tight so now at 11:40 in the morning I'm drinking red wine to counteract the effects. Seems to be working.
              http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• interest1
                • Nov 2008

.I'm a firm believer in that "but-people-love-this-shit-so-fuck-it" rule of journalism, mrbeuys.

.. case in point
                .woman attacks policeman with vibrator possessed
                sain't

Comment

• endorphinz
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

^yeah, no doubt about it,sensationalism sells. At least that was well written.......

Comment

• munch
                    • Aug 2008

dunno where to write this but mumma is a safe trader right? he's not responding to PM's about a pair of pants I haven't received yet after about a month and he is active... I would just like to get some sort of confirmation :[ am really looking forward to the pants

Comment

• trentk
                      • Oct 2010

does anyone know where I could find a leatherbound edition of a rebours in the original french? the older the better
                      "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

For the other original trilogy star wars fans, a great fan-made documentary about a new hope. It's pretty long but its been a fascinating way to some time.
                        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• trentk
                          • Oct 2010

A Rebours

for anyone interested in the aforementioned decadent classic, here's something inspired by it
                          Last edited by trentk; 04-20-2011, 05:32 PM.
                          "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Servo2000
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by trentk View Post
                            decadent classic
                            thought you were talking about star wars for a second there
                            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

Just saw a version of Moliere's "The Imaginary Invalid" that took quite a few liberties. Brilliant. Lots of fun. Somehow, every time I go to the theater, I end up primarily watching fart jokes and innuendo. No wonder I'm a fan of classics (Shakespeare etc), I have a juvenile sense of humor.
                              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Aleks
                                • Feb 2009

My computer has a virus, it won't let me watch youtube videos fully (they stop after about 13 seconds) won't let me extract things from winrar (it always says the archive is corrupt) won't let me download new antivirus programs to get it out, when I try to run a antivirus program that I put on a usb key it won't work saying the version is old (when it is new), itunes won't open. Bit defender can't find anything. This is crazy, anyone have any idea what could help me?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎