• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

isn't that a lot higher than usual?

either way, americans have no right to complain, try $8.50 in europe (€1.55 per liter), double the price compared to the US average.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• endersgame
      • Aug 2009

i know, someone is always paying a lot more, but it was like three and change about a year or two ago. nyc stations price gouge.

my saab drives like a hummer. i want to get something that can do 40 mpgs that's not hybrid. diesel is still slim pickings in the us..

Comment

• sam_tem
        • Apr 2007

dude, i've been loving my diesel golf and the price of diesel is awesome right now since it hasn't had the same price run-up. when i last filled up a few weeks ago it was only 8 cents more than regular but i haven't been back yet since it gets nearly 600 miles per tank. don't know if you'd enjoy the same benefits in strictly city driving though.

$5/gallon is just ridiculous though, it's not even $4 here.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Hahahaha, you are in Texas, dude - prices are rigged.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Been driving less, and now i feel like picking a fight with my stupid older brother for getting my bike stolen

seriously though, these gas prices are ridiculous.............my younger brother wanted to trade me his 750 BMW for my Camry, but I gladly told him no!

I am getting another bike, cause unless i have to carry something large, I wont be driving..............
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• doldrums
              • Dec 2008

quora - most exciting thing on the internet

Comment

• Jonn
                • Mar 2008

one of the amazon cloud server in N.America has been down for 2 days already

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

going with a couple of friends to berlin this weekend. anyone up for beers?

Comment

• Johnny
                    • Sep 2006

/\ do your firends not drink?

Comment

• snafu
                      • Apr 2008

if its not already posted ...? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kav0FEhtLug

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                        • Mar 2009

/\ I hope that doesnt signal another attempted EAST17 comeback
                        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          /\ do your firends not drink?
                          lol johnny always with the one-liner.

but indeed they do. though there is something to be said for local hook-ups.

Comment

• snafu
                            • Apr 2008

The guys in stone island department in selfridges loved my taped seamed carol suit. SI also doing reflective fabrics and and amazing heat reactive jacket that changes colour, it has some form of liquid crystals in it, all of their fabrics in general were very nice even when it came to a basic pair of kahki's. Even the metalic jackets/coats made out of the most extreme fabrics were around 700-800 or under, is it simply down to the amount of garments they produce they can offer to sell their stuff at this price; all garments are still made in italy but im guessing not in an atelier but still alot of consideration is there. Made me totally rethink about a label i already had respect for. My first trip into the store in over a year; i was killing time while waiting for some film to be processed. It was no where as bad as i imagined.

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

Who else was thinking "hypercolor?" Own up...
                              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

^^right here
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎