X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

a&f in paris

my very 1st job ever was at abercrombie like yrs ago , i didnt kno anythin about the store cos at the time we only had like 1 in chicago and i filled out applications at this mall out in the burbs and they were the 1st ones to hire me . lots of my coworkers were always talkin bout college parties and boys

anyway its funny to see how well this brand is doin internationally . i didnt think it would have been that successful but a friend pointed out sex sells . somethin i thought was interestin while i worked there was seein LOTS of ppl usually guys come in who were kinda olderish and man they stocked the fuck up on clothes , im talkin like tees and button downs , cargos , sandals , undies . of course i never said anythin but i would think like jesus fuckin christ u gonna wear all this ? somethin bout the aesthetic just didnt look rite on them to my eyes but it didnt matter , theyd drop mad loot cos i think they think wearin that stuff will make them resemble the models in the campaigns

Comment

• syed
      • Sep 2010

The A&F on Savile Row has a queue outside the store and going round the corner every weekend, it's absolutely ridiculous
      "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• sam_tem
        • Apr 2007

seriously, who would buy clothes from this mongoloid looking douche

don't ask me to play nice, this dude deserves everything you can throw at him

Comment

• munch
          • Aug 2008

I think the riot in Vancouver would just have been milder if they've won... the people who started it can't really have been that interested in the hockey. they just came there to look for trouble ? so damn unnecessary, I am so confused as to why it had to escalate into something that big... ah well fuck I get so mad when looking at all the videos of the retards who jump on cars and get cheered on..

Comment

• michael_kard
            • Oct 2010

Speaking of riots, again... http://rebeldog.tumblr.com/
            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Vanna
              • May 2008

I'm glad there's a French couple staying in the apartment this week. Get to brush up on my Francais. But it's too bad they broke our toilet yesterday. Sigh.
              Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

WWD story

r.i.p. berlin. only god can judge you now.

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

My boyfriend of 5 years just broke up with me and I don't know why
                  If suffering creates great art, lets hope I have a productive period.
                  music

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

I am sorry to hear that, Casey :(
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mixmaster7_91
                      • Oct 2010

Canada post is really starting to piss me off...

Comment

• Emel
                        • Oct 2010

Today our government decided to pull our troops out of Lebanon, which means that those 6 months of easy army life, living at the beach have been replaced by what looks like 6 months of dodging child soldiers in Sudan.

Interesting.
                        It's the suede/denim secret police; they've come to your house for your long haired niece

Comment

• Vanna
                          • May 2008

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                          My boyfriend of 5 years just broke up with me and I don't know why
                          If suffering creates great art, lets hope I have a productive period.
                          Really sorry, Casey. I felt like shit for a good 9 months after my boyfriend and I split. Still dealing with it, but in a much better place now.

Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• casem
                            • Sep 2006

Thanks Vanna and E. I know it's kinda weird to broadcast on this forum, but I don't want to vent on facebook where there are too many mutual friends.

I guess there are a hard 9 months ahead then, hehe. That's better than what my other friend said though, quoting Sex in the City, that it takes half as long to get over as the relationship lasted, so 2.5 years. At least this weekend is pride in NYC so I'll have something to keep me occupied.
                            music

Comment

• trentk
                              • Oct 2010

I really want to see what ccp boots worn with slim legged rick drop crotches looks like.... someone needs to try it and post pics.
                              "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• sam_tem
                                • Apr 2007

i wish you could hate-rape states and countries. there's actually people wasting time in their life to get texas to accept confederate license plates, there's an approved design and everything. seriously, nobody cares if you're ignorant relatives were slave-mongers and died fighting for their right to hold slaves, here's hoping people get shot driving around with these.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎