X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjbreed
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
    James Brown Ramen commercial. One of the most amazing things I have EVER SEEN.

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment...ommercial.html
    that is severely wtf
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• mizzar
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
      so anyone here heard of krokodil? i followed a link to a fairly disturbing article and then watched an extremely disturbing video about the harmful effects of this garbage can heroin. its so bad in fact that i won't post the link. i regret watching it and most of u know where to find it anyway. but this stuff is genuinely horrible. this is like satan's greatest new weapon. addiction is already a powerful destroyer of lives and families but this also directly destroys your body. it eliminates you. this is a truly devastating drug.
      post-soviet drugstore-drugs.
      krokodil is not so nightmearish like you may think.
      if you want real deal, google koaksil or "Коаксил",
      this shit is like an instant
      ____
      sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

• cjbreed
        • Feb 2009

you know what, i think the videos i saw were for that koaksil. ok then koaksil is the worst shit ever. hell they both are.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

these seem to be getting mixed up a lot recently, I've seen the same video posted in relation to both. I don't know which is which, but either way its pretty revolting.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

it is pure evil and darkness and despair. severe addiction to narcotics like heroin etc is already one of the saddest places a human can find themselves. its a totally black empty sadness, especially during withdrawal. but to come out of it with this type of disfiguration is a new level of torment

Comment

• mizzar
              • Mar 2008

1. Krokodil=Desomorphine (life expectancy <6 month) - syntetic morphine, like metadon.
              2. Koaksil=Tianeptine (life expectancy <2 month, or even <1month if they are unlucky several years after amputations) - relativly harmless energizing antidepressant.

both are very cruel and sloooww ways of suicide.

And now for something completely different!
              now i can buy m.a+, guidi, obscur in Kiev. Hell Yeah !
              Thank you, global economy, and openminded people with money!
              ____
              sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                you know what, i think the videos i saw were for that koaksil. ok then koaksil is the worst shit ever. hell they both are.

apparently it's because dope fiends shoot it up and the tablets it comes in don't dissolve enough for that - instead they clog up your blood vessels and cause tissue to die (like gangrene). so it's not really because of the drug itself...

nasty in any case though...

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                  • Sep 2009

what is the best site to download music? I'm completely clueless about this, and would appreciate any advice. (pc if that matters)
                  http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• docus
                    • Dec 2010

^^^

Soulseek. It's the best music-download app ever. I've been using it for years and have amassed vast numbers of songs through it, some of which are too obscure to find anywhere else, and I've never had any viruses or problems at all. Highly recommended.

http://www.slsknet.org/

Follow the link to download the app.

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

was tellin a friend bout that abercrombie article i read recently on how well theyre doin abroad and hes like ya lol u should work there again , both laughed . well after we ate hes like dude lets go in , so were walkin around lookin at all the junk and its fuckin dark as hell in the store , very dim lighting , anyway i bought a bracelet and at the counter i was like hey can i have an application and i hear my friend chuckling . well i filled it out and handed it rite back and the girl was like oh u used to work here ? hang on ill get tha manager , so this preppy guy comes out and scans the app and was like ill hire you rite now and u can fill out paperwork IF you can start tuesday . in my mind im like " ah shit this was supposed to be a joke " but then i felt all on the spot and pressured so i tried to get out of it by sayin i could only work the bare minimum hours and hes like no problem , so i was like oh ok sure

im alrdy thinkin bout quittin before i even start but now i kinda wanna stick it out for at least a week and see what its like again

Comment

• Sombre
                        • Jan 2009

I imagine it would be like hell. I used to work retail, and hated it. I got offered to work at Abercrombie twice, but I'm not a fan of torturing myself, especially for minimum wage. I think it's gonna be a long week for you.
                        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• jogu
                          • Jun 2009

lol thx honestly , i was feelin pretty bad bout deceiving them so what u tell me here is exactly the kinda motivation i needed to call them tuesday or maybe even later today and just be like i dont think this will work out

Comment

• Matis
                            • Feb 2010

Assange x Zizek on Wikileaks (frontline)

http://www.frontlineclub.com/blogs/W...versation.html

Video starts at 21:30 min

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                              • Sep 2009

I love it jogu, reads like a Henry Miller story....you should go in just for one day at least dressed in your most extreme RO fit just to see the reaction you get.

and docus...thank you. I've finally given up on waiting until I can find the records that I want at a decent price
                              http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                                • Mar 2009

I have come to realise, that when i decide to post one of my rants, i always seem to manage to kill of a thread in seconds....lulz
                                merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎