Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

Last edited by jogu; 07-05-2011, 09:09 PM. Reason: changed me mind

Comment

• genevieveryoko
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by jogu View Post
      why'd you delete it? That was a good story. What did you wear? Better watch out though, or soon enough you might be managing the place
      http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

lol ya but a friend was like yo u should be careful cos you never know if anyone from there mite be readin this . i was like ahhh shit ur rite and then got paranoid

Comment

• kunk75
          Banned
          • May 2008

finally went to contract on our new house tonight

Comment

• sam_tem
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by docus View Post
            ^^^

Soulseek. It's the best music-download app ever. I've been using it for years and have amassed vast numbers of songs through it, some of which are too obscure to find anywhere else, and I've never had any viruses or problems at all. Highly recommended.

http://www.slsknet.org/

Follow the link to download the app.
            for reals, soulseek was my crack habit through college. after that period where napster was long gone and audio galaxy was going down, slsk rose from the ashes like a blessing. amazing it's still going strong after all these years.

Comment

• Nikov
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by jogu View Post
              was tellin a friend bout that abercrombie article i read recently on how well theyre doin abroad and hes like ya lol u should work there again , both laughed . well after we ate hes like dude lets go in , so were walkin around lookin at all the junk and its fuckin dark as hell in the store , very dim lighting , anyway i bought a bracelet and at the counter i was like hey can i have an application and i hear my friend chuckling . well i filled it out and handed it rite back and the girl was like oh u used to work here ? hang on ill get tha manager , so this preppy guy comes out and scans the app and was like ill hire you rite now and u can fill out paperwork IF you can start tuesday . in my mind im like " ah shit this was supposed to be a joke " but then i felt all on the spot and pressured so i tried to get out of it by sayin i could only work the bare minimum hours and hes like no problem , so i was like oh ok sure

im alrdy thinkin bout quittin before i even start but now i kinda wanna stick it out for at least a week and see what its like again
              this is pretty darn funny. wish I could have read the sequel. but you are probably right. best to be safe.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

fucking awesome. jogu, if you don't post a waywt from the abercrombie store, you are banned!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Enaml
                  • Apr 2009

finally had a friend invite me to google+. Not surprisingly, it's clearly still in development.
                  How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                    finally went to contract on our new house tonight
                    congrats!

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Enaml View Post
                      finally had a friend invite me to google+. Not surprisingly, it's clearly still in development.
                      Do we really need more than one facebook? I hope it fails.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Enaml
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Yeah I fail to see how it adds anything to the social networking game. The whole 'circle' idea is legitimate, but you can do the exact same thing with facebook.
                        How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Marko
                          • Jul 2009

I will mostly use google+ just for the videochat functions, assuming the chatting with multiple people is not too slow.

Comment

• DRRRK
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Exactly. So irritating that everybody tells others on FB that they have google+ now. What for? A parallel world to an already existing parallel world will confuse even more than FB does already.

Comment

• syed
                              • Sep 2010

I'm rather annoyed that everything seems to be connected to each other these days. Facebook and Twitter buttons are on news sites and all sorts. I realize it is a way of getting people more involved, but I think it's just overkill and it actually dilutes when people do have something of genuine interest to share. Every website seems to have 'Like' buttons and such and it can be dreadfully misleading. In terms of Google+ I don't mind the idea of video calling, but the Sparks and more Facebook type functions seem a bit much.
                              "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• interest1
                                • Nov 2008

Why does shit always get funky towards the bottom of any Google image-search page??

I was googling "unicycle" just now – as in 1 tire & a bike seat – and I.. this.. uh.. wrong..
                                oh, snap! ⤵
                                sain't

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎