• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kira
    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
    welcome to hell
    day 3 1/2
    think the beast is beg to be tamed as i only have a strong sore throat but still feel out of it...
    what i wouldn't do for a guinness
    yet the idea of one make me feel naseusousousousuosousouso

dont go for the guiness.

trying to trick my body into thinking i am not getting sick, i just ate some eggs and bacon...
    Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• kira
      • Mar 2008

hey- where did that post go...i know i am not hallucinating yet, i dont think.

Comment

• kira
        • Mar 2008

Parallel Synchronized Randomness
        Last edited by kira; 01-02-2009, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Test
          • Dec 2008

It's weird about drinking and sickness. I haven't had the flu in a loooong time (knock on wood), but I used to get about 8 colds or more a year so I know the symptoms by heart.

If I feel the symptoms coming on (tickle in the back of the throat, runny nose without itchiness or sneezing, etc) and I booze really, really hard that night, it destroys the cold. I swear this works. My friend has a theory that the cold virus can't handle all of the alcohol in the bloodstream. Sounds good to me.

Comment

• D_S
            • Jul 2008

Im not so sure about the science behind that... but the treatment sounds spot on :)

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz

did he kop that at A?
              I don't know, but his resemblance of Pnidz is uncanny.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kira
                • Mar 2008

/\

I have something in my ceiling and I live on the top floor. Nothing is on the roof, no holes, everything looks sealed. I can hear things rumbling around up there and a water spot has formed... shit.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  I don't know, but his resemblance of Pnidz is uncanny.
                  wow i was gonna say. who is this impostor?
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kira
                    • Mar 2008

http://kalaniland.com/post/41584369

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

Just heard som shrill screams outside my window, then I saw two young boys, could'nt be older then 10 years, running around. Though that they where just playing, until I noticed that one of them hade a lady purse. Couldn't get my mind on why they had it. They ran a bit longer, then an old lady came in the fastes phase she could. Then I realized that it was her who screamed at the boy.

Fuck, two ten year old boys stole a old womans purse?!

I got up on my legs and started to think about hopping in my shoes and run after them, but they where about 50-60 meters from my apartment. But just before I was able to settle my mind I saw two people who where much closer run after them.

I think they got ém cause the cops are outside, talking to the ones who ran after the kids.

Not everyday you see 10 year olds steal purses here in Sweden. I'm a bit angry that I didn't connect earlier so I could ran after and helped, but it seems like they solved it.

Comment

• Catfood
                        • Oct 2008

Lost my wallet today. Fuck.

Not so much the lost content that pisses me off, wasn't much in the way of cash in it or anything. More my own stupidity for losing it in the first place as well as the the time I'm going to have wait in line at the bank tomorrow ordering new cards. Anyway, guess worse things happen.

Comment

• kira
                          • Mar 2008

My ears popped finally, after being plugged for 4 days. It almost makes me feel like I am hearing things in a new fresh way.

Comment

• Jonn
                            • Mar 2008

I have been having these 4 tiny mouth ulcers for 2 days and they are all on the same side, lower right jaw, next to each other. This is worst than any flu and im having teppenyaki tonight. o lord

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Jonn View Post
                              I have been having these 4 tiny mouth ulcers for 2 days and they are all on the same side, lower right jaw, next to each other. This is worst than any flu and im having teppenyaki tonight. o lord
                              Jonn, get yourself to the local pharmacy/walmart/CVS/DuaneReade and get some Anbesol. Shit is a godsend!

as for that DopplePnidster, that shit is scary
                              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theetruscan
                                • Jan 2008

Fringe was playing at the gym yesterday. Whoever wrote it needs to be shot!

A Caesar shift should be a Caesar cipher. Adding some constant number to every letter in a message (modulo alphabet size). Was how Caesar communicated secretly.

But, worse than that, the thing they described as a Caesar cipher is aVigenère cipher.

Damn, if you're gonna introduce people to a neat new idea, at least get it right.

I juts remembered why I never watch TV.
                                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎