X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

thanks q. you cannot imagine how cool it was to be 12 and go to his house full of coin-op games.

Comment

• dmash
      • Jun 2011

LMAO, guy makes BIN on his CCP gloves $666. He's also got a Scarstitch for $2,666.

Comment

• Vanna
        • May 2008

My condolensces, Will.
        Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Vanna
          • May 2008

Just hung out with t-bone, fuuma and the addict. All really good guys!
          Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

Whoa, where?!? You all in NYC already? I wanna play

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
            Just hung out with t-bone, fuuma and the addict. All really good guys!
            music

Comment

• Vanna
              • May 2008

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
              Whoa, where?!? You all in NYC already? I wanna play
              We were at the Dream hotel where Mike Nouveau was DJing! Should have come, Casey! I really just tagged along with my friend Alejandro, didnt know the other dudes would be in attendance.
              Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• mrbeuys
                • May 2008

Ah, can't believe I am not going to be there for the celebrations. Well, maybe for the 10 year bash.
                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

It's just foul. Who knows, if it all goes well, maybe we'll make into an annual thing...
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

seriously, no nyc?

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                    Ah, can't believe I am not going to be there for the celebrations. Well, maybe for the 10 year bash.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                      • May 2008

Nope, things got moved around and I have a pitch tomorrow at 3 UK. Shame they stopped Concorde Service.
                      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• jj.still
                        • Dec 2006

Another airplane crashed in Russia today. Hockey (KHL) team Lokomotiv Yaroslavl was on board.

Comment

• tron
                          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by jj.still View Post
                          Another airplane crashed in Russia today. Hockey (KHL) team Lokomotiv Yaroslavl was on board.
                          I read a bit about that. Seems as though a lot of lives were lost unfortunately.
                          "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• tron
                            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                            man that kids a fool he reminds of this kid i used to see on bf2 a few yrs ago whod be all like " this game makes me wanna join the army " and then u realize if u die irl theres no respawning at a captured flag . i wonder like why hes rly doin this it cant be just cos hes bored , almost seems like an article i mite find in the onion
                            Jogu do you still play? I've been playing on the pc quite a bit recently. If you wanna go some time add me: satanthedevil
                            "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• sam_tem
                              • Apr 2007

but how many millions did he lose from getting fired? that russian crash mentioned above sounds so sad.

anyhow, really starting to get pissed off at this weather. been praying for a hurricane for weeks now and none of these damn tropical storms will even think about heading towards Texas. starting to get worried and hearing about a fire popping up on the other side of the lake from my house doesn't help. i live in a city so i don't have to worry about this crazy weather crap but i guess that's not the case anymore. nothing like the smell of wildfires to wake you up on the drive into work though.

they're currently estimating a good 66 million trees (about 10% of the Houston area's tree coverage) will be dead after this drought and could get closer to the 20% mark if it continues on for some time.

Comment

• Vanna
                                • May 2008

Ate out tonight and I accidentally set our table on fire. I'm such a retard.
                                Life is a hiiighway

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎