• Show
Clear All
  • mass
    • Sep 2006

it's currently -22°c/-8°f, with wind

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
      • Jan 2009

unfortunately not. i got a nasty cold in nyc for new years, then just a couple days ago i got another cold! the type where youre body aches with every movement or touch... im better now, but there's another threat. a couple of my friends have pink eye, i hate that shit.

Comment

• Servo2000
        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by J_J View Post
        frame that immediately or put it in a glass case. it can become the next pilgrimage destination.
        Is that an uncommon sighting? I'm helped by Jesus all the time out in California.

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• loveless
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by c.r.e.a.m. View Post
          unfortunately not. i got a nasty cold in nyc for new years, then just a couple days ago i got another cold! the type where youre body aches with every movement or touch... im better now, but there's another threat. a couple of my friends have pink eye, i hate that shit.
          nyc is a germ farm. im over it. im getting a gas mask (and maybe a julius gas mask bag to go with it).

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
            Is that an uncommon sighting? I'm helped by Jesus all the time out in California.

Yea, but does he give you a receipt.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

I am successfully registered for the Deathride. Time to train. . . . I'm gonna die.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Test
                • Dec 2008

I used to be sick with a cold almost constantly for the last 5 years. At this point... I've only had 1. One. I booze a lot, eat terribly, and barely sleep.

At this point the only conclusion is that I've become invulnerable to the common cold.

Mass: I feel you, bro. 3F, -16F with wind. And, oh hey, what's that? The high tomorrow is 0F. Freaking 0. Awesome.

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Test View Post
                  I used to be sick with a cold almost constantly for the last 5 years. At this point... I've only had 1. One. I booze a lot, eat terribly, and barely sleep.

At this point the only conclusion is that I've become invulnerable to the common cold.

Mass: I feel you, bro. 3F, -16F with wind. And, oh hey, what's that? The high tomorrow is 0F. Freaking 0. Awesome.
                  where are you?
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Test
                    • Dec 2008

Midwest (sorry, don't like advertising too much about myself). Thank god I'm not in the upper midwest, what they're getting is downright scary. A friend told me the forecasted low where his family lives is -32F.

Comment

• Magician
                      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                      I am successfully registered for the Deathride. Time to train. . . . I'm gonna die.
                      Intriguing name. Cycling thing?
                      Selling badass McQueen topcoat 48/38/M. I also write and tweet.

Comment

• theetruscan
                        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Magician View Post
                        Intriguing name. Cycling thing?
                        Yeah. It's a ride in the Lake Tahoe area. 5:30 AM to 8:00 PM limit (with enforced break for lunch), 129 miles, 15000 feet of climbing.

It's this:
                        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

tired of jeans these days, so i just parted with my last remaining pair of hedi-era diors :( via ebay

Comment

• casem
                            • Sep 2006

I'm up at 4:30 am posting on SZ because it's so goddamn cold outside that even with the heat pumped up I'm freezing in my bed. I need a big furry dog right about now. The saving grace: I scored a sweet buy on the late night yoox arrivals.
                            music

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                              I'm up at 4:30 am posting on SZ because it's so goddamn cold outside that even with the heat pumped up I'm freezing in my bed. I need a big furry dog right about now. The saving grace: I scored a sweet buy on the late night yoox arrivals.
                              I think I know what it is too :-)
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
                                • Sep 2006

Yep, how could I pass up a Versace thong in my size for $30?

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                I think I know what it is too :-)
                                music

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍