Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raw
    • Oct 2009

Got back from a holiday in Hong Kong earlier this week, on the plane trip home, I suddenly remembered that there is Julius store in HK. Don't know how it skipped my mind when I was there . Maybe I was too busy eating lol

Comment

• kuugaia
      • Feb 2010

The Style Zeitgeist header for the forum home-page is too short. My OCD-self cringes every time I notice it.

^ Haha, eating is what you should be doing in HK. Nothing else. :P

Comment

• coup de grace
        x
        • Sep 2006

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

^ that is truly random. welcome back.
          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

‎"LaBarbera: The homo-fascism is on the rise, and let’s just call it for what it is, or if you want to call it homo-communism, because why should the fascists get all the bad—the communists also wanted to shut down speech and did so."

In a radio interview, Peter LaBarbera and the show's host agreed gay rights activists were creating a dangerous environment for the anti-gay activists.

lol

Comment

• rider
              eyes of the world
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by genevieveryoko
              looks like miss piggy is wearing some louboutins...

imagine if your job was to be her stylist
              i know it must be the bottle of wine i've consumed tonight...but what am i missing here? what does louboutin, miss piggy and her stylist have to do with jimmy fallon impersonating jim morrison? or did i just answer my own question?

Comment

• theetruscan
                • Jan 2008

It was only a matter of time: http://www.theverge.com/2011/11/18/2...cked-us-russia
                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Patroklus
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2011

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Fucking pigs. I hate pigs with all my heart.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Czx
                      • Feb 2011

That reminds me. On 11 November here we had the Independence Day here. Let's skip the talk about how stupid both sides of the March of Independence were, both the right and left wing, with causing all the riots and shit but the way police acted is absolutely beyond any belief.
                      Just watch this. Skip to 10:30 and watch till around 12:00 to see the best of all, the group marching towards the police was trying to go around all the mess that was in the center of the march, just to get attacked by the pigs. The man wearing brown jacket attacking the guy behind the wall is a undercover policeman. This is outrageous.

Same goes for this:
                      néant
                      Last.FM paranoia
                      Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                      0 > ∞

Comment

• laughed
                        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        i HATE pigs. and why are cops always fat if their whole thing is to chase bad guys?

Comment

• interest1
                          • Nov 2008

.Occupy Portland, the day before yesterday. .This sank my heart.

sain't

Comment

• Patroklus
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            I try not to. They don't make it easy.
                            I've been mistreated by police officers a lot, but I'll share the one story that takes the cake: when I was 18 or 19 I was driving a friend home who had weed on him. The cop led my friend into confessing that I sold him that weed (I did not!) and arrested me on felony drug charges. I spent a night in jail before someone with a level head released me. The charges were reduced to possession (what?) but ultimately dropped.

Comment

• Patroklus
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2011

HEADWATERS FOREST DEFENSE v. COUNTY OF HUMBOLDT

"...regional and state-wide police practice and protocol clearly suggest that using pepper spray against nonviolent protestors is excessive. The law regarding a police officer's use of force against a passive individual was sufficiently clear at the time of the events at issue in this case that the defendants cannot claim qualified immunity on the ground that they made a reasonable mistake of law...

We concluded in our prior opinion that, viewing the evidence in the light most favorable to the protestors, a rational juror could conclude that the use of pepper spray against the protestors constituted excessive force and that Lewis and Philip were liable for the protestors' unconstitutional injury. 240 F.3d at 1199-1209. "

lol

PREGERSON Circuit Judge ORDER With the filing of the Amended Opinion the panel as constituted above has unanimously voted to...3d118511303

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                                • Jan 2011

18 November 2011 Open Letter to Chancellor Linda P.B. Katehi Linda P.B. Katehi, I am a junior faculty member at UC Davis. I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of English, and I teach in th…

im really really disgusted since I go to a UC....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎