• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SHYE_POSER
    • Mar 2009

THIS BITCH BE CRAAAAZY! - THE AUDIO

THIS BITCH BE CRAZY - THE TXT
    merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• MoFiya
      • Sep 2007

I know we had this discussion somewhere but that egocomplex/3am/deepsix sample sale guy on SuFu is constantly tempting me while at the same time, the whole thing seems super suspicious to me.
      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• Urthwhyte
        • Oct 2011

Pre-sales were janky, but the actual egocomplex site and merchandise he has in inventory has never drawn any complaints, to my knowledge.

Comment

• tron
          • Dec 2010

yeah some of the presales got canceled from what I saw but I've bough stuff off the site before and never had problems
          "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• munch
            • Aug 2008

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

thank god for sz, been in a meeting for 5 hours

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                • Mar 2009

Michelle L'amour performs "BUTTHOVEN'S 5TH SYMPHONY"

Mad Skills
                merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

what sayest thou of this?................
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• KM80
                    • Mar 2008

^
                    Really fucking stupid, PETA is the worst.

Comment

• trentk
                      • Oct 2010

Was going through old sartorialist looks, and came across this in the comments:

http://www.thesartorialist.com/photo...o-ann-d-paris/
                      "I love Rick and Julius, (and Ann has been doing this forever since CCP and Geoffrey B. Small started doing it again)but designers only churn out this much black and white when it's the end of an era–basically someone like Wang is probably at a loss to innovate right now. Check it throughout history–Tudoresque, Spanish, English narrative, Victorian Era, Reformation and the goth-ninja jump-off. There's going to be something much bigger on the horizon soon. However, this is a sensationally classic look and I'm actually digging the hose." - Jesse Zorski
                      "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

super morrissey brothers
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• MaxM
                          • Sep 2009

marc abergeld

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Anyone who likes Paolo Coehlo is an idiot.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kuriz
                              • Nov 2010

Fascinating how fast this KONY 2012 movement have been spreading. Not sure exactly what to think about it all but it's still very interesting to follow.

Comment

• beardown
                                rekoner
                                • Feb 2009

I feel like it's similar to all other trends that have come before it....people love to feel like they're a part of something and this allows them to do that. I question the sincerity of most promoting it but I suppose that says more about my nature than of the campaign itself.

And I'm certainly not questioning the need to capture the guy; I just think people tend to get worked up about things when they don't understand the whole situation. It's these kind of knee-jerk reactions we've had in America specifically that have led us down the road to ruin at times.

There are interesting responses here and here.

Is it even possible that anyone could or would disagree with the idea of bringing down the number one wanted criminal in the world? Or the idea of helping children and keeping them from war/slavery/etc?

I think most suspicion hinges on the approach and the organization in charge, handling of their funds and even the presentation itself as it exploits the situation in some ways and even the people at times.

Ultimately, there are a lot of evil forces in the world and a lot of bad things I wish people would get concerned about. Americans have the attention span of a goldfish so regardless of whatever they dive into and paste the shit out of on facebook, they will likely forget all about it within a few weeks, unfortunately.

Personally speaking, I question this idea of making a criminal famous and that it will somehow magically solve a situation that hasn't been solved in the past 20 years. It will sell products, that's for sure...I just disagree with the idea that if we make evil people famous that people will start to suddenly give a fuck or that our government will suddenly give a fuck. Our government is basically built around the idea of not giving a fuck what the people care about. They've basically made it a priority to not give a fuck.

I'm suspicious by nature when it comes to the internet, especially when a campaign involves sending American troops into foreign lands and building support for such action. I guess if our government wanted war with Iran and didn't just want to do it the old fashioned way (scaring Americans into supporting it, falsifying documents to support an attack and demonizing those who are against it) they could always use facebook to drum up massive support from 16-40 year olds by choosing one guy to demonize and then selling wristbands and car magnets suggesting that you're helping to save the world by supporting massive war efforts in a nation we really have no business bothering with.

I don't even know anymore.
                                Originally posted by mizzar
                                Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍