Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

How much access do you need? Just buy, price is the only thing in question afaik. I wouldnt'. Not because it's not a good idea. I just don't like FB.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• tron
      • Dec 2010

re: wooster test shots

what shoes is he wearing in that video? They're amazing / look very familiar. (also is that a PH blazer?)
      "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• MoFiya
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
        How much access do you need? Just buy, price is the only thing in question afaik. I wouldnt'. Not because it's not a good idea. I just don't like FB.
        Why would it be a good idea? The company completely depends on one product: ads. Ads, that do not show on mobile phones yet, while most ppl use their phones to access FB. Ads, that - according to a recent study I read about - do not even get clicked. Plus: the company itself is totally overrated if you compare the value of the company to its transaction volume.

But who am I - I don't know much about economics. Just my gut feeling
        I have dreams of orca whales and owls
        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

Here are some more tangible reasons why average people shouldn't get into buying FB stocks.
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

Without a computer capable of making infinite microtransactions and millions in capital for it to work with the stock market is just a more socially acceptable form of gambling.

Unless you have zero debt then investing is probably pointless - almost all forms of debt accrue interest faster than any investment. Better to pay it down as quickly as possible.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
              Why would it be a good idea? The company completely depends on one product: ads. Ads, that do not show on mobile phones yet, while most ppl use their phones to access FB. Ads, that - according to a recent study I read about - do not even get clicked. Plus: the company itself is totally overrated if you compare the value of the company to its transaction volume.

But who am I - I don't know much about economics. Just my gut feeling
              Companies that change the zeitgeist are very rare - this is one of them, the first one since Google. We don't know yet what they are capable of.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

In case you wanted to know what Marylin Manson looks like these days

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laughed
                  • Jul 2009

oh hell yeah! i always loved "mr. oizo"...his "rubber" movie was strange to say the least. i'm watching this bad boy! manson does have some pretty good comic timing.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                    • Sep 2008

Manson is the man, son
                    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• laughed
                      • Jul 2009

Comment

• darkbydesign
                        • Sep 2010

This must be posted elsewhere on here, but who the hell knew? Today was World Goth Day....? Weird. Also, in this article, I truly had no idea how many Goth hate crimes there were.

Comment

• interest1
                          • Nov 2008

love hurts

ARGUMENT AGAINST MARRIAGE #162:

YOUR FRIENDS WILL SUFFER JUST AS MUCH AS YOU.

Some may even suffer BEFORE you do.

sain't

Comment

• cjbreed
                            • Feb 2009

^^i wonder who won the pearl necklace? my guess is the bride already had one.

also, needed to move this rant here

is anyone paying attention to the 2012 US elections? not just the presidential election but also all these crazy ads we see every day for local politicians whose primary platform is hating obama and lying about him. how do we protect free speech but stop allowing people to just say whatever the fuck they want, even if it is blatantly untrue. i mean, when do we get to say that people are just too fuckin stupid and we can't allow them to be lied to like this because they can't be trusted to seek out the truth themselves and make an informed decision? or are we just headed for idiocracy...
                            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

speaking of idiocracy, someone just pondered how many rednecks will now think that the US has a gay muslim president after seeing this.

I wonder if this is just attentionwhoring with a headline, or done with negative intentions?
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• lazyguru
                                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                                speaking of idiocracy, someone just pondered how many rednecks will now think that the US has a gay muslim president after seeing this.

I wonder if this is just attentionwhoring with a headline, or done with negative intentions?
                                GAY is the new BLACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎