Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tafkap
    • Oct 2006

sort of funny because i'm not a republican....guess you missed the part where i was called a moron.

Comment

• laughed
      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
      Instead of calling people names why don't you try to stand for your beliefs using reasonable arguments? Considering how full of shit most republicans seem to be, I bet it will be hilarious.
      lol. speak for yourself!

Comment

• cjbreed
        • Feb 2009

ok takfap well i'm sorry i called you a moron without knowing if it were true or not. but thank you for removing any doubts i may have had. btw the daily show vs. politifact incident was designed to be a humorous yet factual account of one way in which fox news has been exposed as a source of intentional misinformation. not saying it should be your source for news and info.

and laughed, where was i wrong? no really, how am i an idiot? if you are right i will admit it. i'm not perfect i've been wrong before i'll be wrong again. i've even been an idiot. its true. probably like 3 times just today
        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• laughed
          • Jul 2009

if i'm right? what are you talking about?
          any fool who thinks obama deserves another 4 years falls under the category of DUMB.....A**.
          i could give a rat's a** anyway. this is stylezeigeist, not the huffington post.
          sort of funny how idiots like you are the ones to pull the race card - kenyan, muslim, etc. what the f*** are you talking about?
          you said that!
          look - bill clinton was the last president who actually did some good. junior wasn't great - but what the f*** has obama done?
          he's one of the worst presidents of all-time - if not THE WORST.
          give me a break.
          there's no way in hell i'm going to tell you why you are an idiot - i'm not going to break down why obama is a dolt and absolutely dreadful for our country. that's like explaining why the holocaust was awful.
          he's a f***ing idiot! leave it at that. talk about fashion for crying out loud. go wank it to msnbc or something.

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

yeah fuck logic right? don't bother trying to actually read and understand anything i said. look, you can disagree with me if u want, but it doesn't help your case to come across as a bratty, uncivilized little dipshit.

oh well you can't argue with stupid so please don't reply anymore my brain can only handle so much fucktard in one day

so...

welcome to my ignore list
            Last edited by cjbreed; 05-25-2012, 05:52 PM.
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
              if i'm right? what are you talking about?
              any fool who thinks obama deserves another 4 years falls under the category of DUMB.....A**.
              i could give a rat's a** anyway. this is stylezeigeist, not the huffington post.
              sort of funny how idiots like you are the ones to pull the race card - kenyan, muslim, etc. what the f*** are you talking about?
              you said that!
              look - bill clinton was the last president who actually did some good. junior wasn't great - but what the f*** has obama done?
              he's one of the worst presidents of all-time - if not THE WORST.
              give me a break.
              there's no way in hell i'm going to tell you why you are an idiot - i'm not going to break down why obama is a dolt and absolutely dreadful for our country. that's like explaining why the holocaust was awful.
              he's a f***ing idiot! leave it at that. talk about fashion for crying out loud. go wank it to msnbc or something.
              a lot of text considering theres zero substance.

normally I'd echo what cj and mk said and tell you to either learn to discuss in a civil manner or shut up, but you honestly seem like a lost cause.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• theetruscan
                • Jan 2008

Cjbreed, you can't possibly have enough free time to argue with this drivel. Go straight to ignore. you're not going to get anything resembling thought.

EDIT: Stop quoting them! The stupid burns.
                Last edited by theetruscan; 05-25-2012, 06:04 PM.
                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Rosenrot
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Tafkap View Post

cjbreed - you're exactly right on everything. you're so smart it makes me envious. guess i'll start watching the daiillllyyyyy shoowwwww.
                  lol

im·be·cile
                     /ˈɪmbəsɪl, -səl or, especially Brit., -ˌsil/ Show Spelled[im-buh-sil, -suhl or, especially Brit., -seel]
                  noun
                  Informal . a dunce; blockhead; dolt.
                  Psychology . (no longer in technical use; considered offensive) a person of the second order in a former and discarded classification of mental retardation, above the level of idiocy, having a mental age of seven or eight years and an intelligence quotient of 25 to 50.
                  ^Cjbreed - i'm sorry, but you're an idiot - NUFF SAID.

Wriggling out of a debate by calling people an idiot? What are you, eight? I've never seen anyone this pathetic on this forum.
                  Originally posted by Patroklus
                  Better too adventurous than not enough
                  everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• endorphinz
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2009

I'd just like to know when the word ASS became so profane that it needs to be obfuscated? this is sz not this for fucks sake.

and say what you want to about Bush. he threw the best ceremonial first pitch,by a celeb or politician in a baseball game, I've ever seen

Comment

• Patroklus
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Rosenrot View Post
                      I've never seen anyone this pathetic on this forum.
                      I'm doing my best.

Comment

• syed
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Tafkap View Post
                        ...I could care less about...
                        Childish name calling aside, this always bothers me. It just doesn't make any sense. And yes, I know I'm being pedantic.

"Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• laughed
                          • Jul 2009

wow. so the guy who is "name calling" - me - is pathetic for "name calling"....
                          once again, the name calling began with cjbreed.
                          just pointing that out to all the idiots trying to gang up all me....you're idiots too! fucking idiots.

Comment

• Patroklus
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2011

we actually have a thread on sociopolitics and i would love for more people to post on it, including you, but first you have to make a post that actually has anything to do with like, sociopolitics and shit.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

wow. so the guy who is "name calling" - me - is pathetic for "name calling"....
                              once again, the name calling began with cjbreed.
                              just pointing that out to all the idiots trying to gang up all me....you're idiots too! fucking idiots.
                              sounds like you should take a break from the forum for a bit.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• endorphinz
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎