• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Did you take your MK filter off?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

my new penpal from camping a few wks ago just sent me a box of goodies ; got some candy , a plastic red egg w/ silly putty inside , issue of latest natl geographic , and a small box of fake minnows for fishin lures . i felt salty cos all i sent ( before i got this box ) was a watercolor i painted and a handwritten note , but i like that they even bothered to send me this stuff , been a long ass time since i got a surprise box of gifts like that

Comment

• darkbydesign
        • Sep 2010

Never say "oh, yeah. Let's do all the vaccinations in one day!" Man, do I feel like I got hit by a train less than 24 hours later. Had to do this for the new hospital, but bad idea to cram it all in at once. Never had any adverse reactions to individual vaccines, but damn I feel sore and tired from the cornucopia approach......

Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Pertussis, Tetanus, Diptheria, Dengue, Hep A, Hep B, Typhoid, flu........

Comment

• Vanna
          • May 2008

I need a job. Somebody hire me.
          Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Vanna
            • May 2008

If life were a tree its fruit would be death.
            Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Crowzer
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
              I need a job. Somebody hire me.
              Same here and a girlfriend secondarily.

Comment

• Torchiere
                • May 2009

Me three.

Comment

• michael_kard
                  • Oct 2010

Had my first day at work today... It's amazing how much more I enjoy my life when I know I have something to do on a daily basis, including the few hours that I have left to see friends and do other leisure stuff after work. Of course this is a bored student's perspective with more than 4 months of a summer break..
                  ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                  Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Vanna
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
                    Same here and a girlfriend secondarily.
                    Originally posted by Torchiere View Post
                    Me three.
                    Its not just me then! But, this doesnt make me feel any better. Sorry about your situations, guys.
                    Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• bonejelly
                      • Jul 2008

been doing drug testing at a pharmaceutical company to pay off outstanding tuition money so I can graduate. so tempted to spend my cheque on some harden and a pair of boots instead...

Comment

• trentk
                        • Oct 2010

"He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
                          If life were a tree its fruit would be death.
                          this is deep, and gives me some comfort at the current hour of this particular evening.

jogu do you got a pic you took of that watercolor? I"d like to see it.
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Patroklus
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2011

Comment

• Karamazov
                              • Jan 2011

A guy I know walked in Versace's S/S 2013 show

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

theres a baby grasshopper thats been in my room for like 2 wks now , or maybe more than 1 im not sure yet . at 1st i thought it was a small fly when i saw it on my monitor but when i looked closer i saw it was a grasshopper , all green w/ red eyes . and it was so tiny i didnt kill it and have been very careful when ive seen it to not accidentally kill it when it hops from my monitor to wherever. it almost looks like its flying but as i studied it i saw that was just making huge leaps . sometimes ill see it hop away from the monitor in my direction and i get paranoid when i dont see exactly where it lands cos i dont want to crush it . was eatin an apple the other day and left my last slice on a plate for it to eat so it didnt die of starvation .well earlier tonite i saw a dead tiny hopper on my window , it was a lil bigger and more developed then the baby one i had been seein but i thought oh bummer it died . a part of me was actually relieved cos i wouldnt have to be so careful w/ makin sure i dont kill it . heres the thing , ive been seein these tiny baby green grasshopper things every nite in my room and at 1st i thought they were grasshoppers but now im not so sure , ive had them land on me occasionally and when i notice they do its cos ill get a tiny but very sharp kinda sting or itch , kinda like if someone took a needle and verrrry lightly pressed it against my skin or if u have a small itch but dont scratch it and in a few seconds that tiny itch feels like a tiny sting that u finally just scratch . thats what i feel and when i look ill see one of those tiny green things there . i never thought grasshoppers bite humans but maybe these baby ones do ? and there are obv more than 1 becos even tho i found that dead one im STILL seein these tiny baby ones hoppin on my screen to my cup to who knows where . irony is now that ive decided to kill them im findin it difficult . their reflexes have gotten good , too good , and they no longer just hop on my screen , walk round for a few seconds, then hop elsewhere . now they hop somewhere and immediately hop again , etc etc . its hard to predict where theyll jump next and they no longer explore the area they hopped to before jumpin away so theres zero time to hit it once its landed

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎