X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Watch me jam solo, then use the special interactive player to record your own remix. Go ahead, show me what you got!

...I have no words...
    StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

It was via PM, no public drama.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Raw
        • Oct 2009

Papercuts is the first singles collection from innovative musical force Linkin Park. The career-spanning 20-track album compiles 18 essential anthems, plus the never-before-released track “Friendly Fire” recorded during the 2017 sessions for their seventh album One More Light and fan-favorite rarity “QWERTY”.

Connect through facebook, pretty cool interactive video.

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

holy shit i'm doin this. be a tree
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Cookie_Monster
            • Jan 2011

I've been looking for some RO stuff lately and I haven't found anything for about 11 months.

My wife mentions these wedges a week ago, and they drop a ton in price. So I bought them for her.

I'm feeling left out but o well, she's happy.

1 day later, I just pick up an RO leather, so I guess we're even.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Christian Cornell?
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• trentk
                • Oct 2010

Monkey fur boots, claw gloves and more by Elsa Schiaparelli starting at 32:27.

Can you say:

&
                CCP gloves?
                (there's only a weak link betwen schiaparelli and ccp, but I'm pretty sure rick has cited schiaparelli as an influence before. I like the schiaparelli boots better than rick's...)
                Last edited by trentk; 09-07-2012, 03:37 PM.
                "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• endorphinz
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

so,after watching the MTV video awards in between pitches and innings of another disappointing Yankees loss, I have come to the conclusion that either today's pop culture is in very bad shape or that i am 1 old fuckin dude..

well, I guess both are not mutually exclusive but I felt like an alien watchin the stable of current "stars" perform (?)

slso, I get that taylor swift is american as apple pie & cute as a button but does she have more than 1song?

Comment

• Crowzer
                    • Feb 2011

I love Twitter : https://twitter.com/ChoupettesDiary

Comment

• galia
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by trentk View Post

Monkey fur boots, claw gloves and more by Elsa Schiaparelli starting at 32:27.
                      I'd like to see this, but it doesn't seem to work. could you repost or give the link?

Comment

• Sombre
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                        so,after watching the MTV video awards in between pitches and innings of another disappointing Yankees loss, I have come to the conclusion that either today's pop culture is in very bad shape or that i am 1 old fuckin dude..

well, I guess both are not mutually exclusive but I felt like an alien watchin the stable of current "stars" perform (?)

slso, I get that taylor swift is american as apple pie & cute as a button but does she have more than 1song?
                        I didn't watch the VMAs but I think every generation says that. I even caught myself saying it once or twice, and I'm still in my twenties. That's when I realized I was out of touch and needed to just shut up and let kids be kids. It's really not very different from the boy-band mania and the naked girl parade of the '90s.
                        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• trentk
                          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by galia View Post
                          I'd like to see this, but it doesn't seem to work. could you repost or give the link?
                          "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• casem
                            • Sep 2006

I've really come to hate jeans that stack and want to cut off my Diors.
                            music

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                              I've really come to hate jeans that stack and want to cut off my Diors.
                              yeah!
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Mike Nouveau is in da house!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎