www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• lalilulelo
            • Sep 2012

Comment

• lalilulelo
              • Sep 2012

A professor at the University of Washington I took a class with on investing and stock options trading pleaded guilty to indecent exposure.

It's a fucking weird case, he went into department stores basically 10 times and said he was a cancer survivor and attended an annual party where this year the theme was reverse pimps and hoes. Took women's clothing into the dressing room and called back female employees to ask how he looked but he wasn't wearing anything except a dress.

Man, weird shit.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

lmao. maybe it's a good thing i don't teach anymore?
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• syed
                  • Sep 2010

"Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Verdandi
                    • Mar 2012

lavender menace

Comment

• Patroklus
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2011

as stupid as they like to make themselves look, Republican politicians are on the whole well educated men from wealthy backgrounds who aren't actually stupid enough to believe what comes out of their own mouths. They also aren't very principled, which is why they're comfortable making shit up in the name of their political careers. I doubt that any of the men who are quoted there really believe that, except Santorum, because he's crazy, but their constituents are the types that would quietly nod their heads to this sort of thing. Their constituents are also the sort of people who don't think very highly of women as people and so find the whole concept of not secretly wanting it a bit foreign - hence all the talk about "legitimate rape".

Comment

• Czx
                        • Feb 2011

I'm on a lookout for a London proxy. If anyone would be avaiable to maybe do me a pick up I would be mightly grateful.
                        No new posters, only someone I can trust please.
                        néant
                        Last.FM paranoia
                        Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                        0 > ∞

Comment

• interest1
                          • Nov 2008

when in doubt, toss it in 'Randomness'

'Hirsute rape' not listed on above chart.
                          'Ape rape' missing, as well.

Likely the product of enjoyable rape.
                          sain't

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

lmao. what the fuck is this?
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              lmao. what the fuck is this?
                              Somehow the hair on that baby looks like donald trump!

On another note, this whole argument of politicizing rape, contraception and all those things is pure nonsense. For the most part I have stayed out of these kinds of discussions because you have zealots on both sides of the spectrum who just repeat the talking points of of the parties they support rather than thinking through these things themselves, and realizing tat these issues are so often complex that no amount of broad brushing will address the different circumstances that are as diverse as human life and its resulting circumstances can be

Rape is a terrible tragedy on anyone, whether it be male to female rape, female to male, male to male, female to female or any such combination. rape is an incredibly violent act that inflict irreparable, often physical but most of the time psychological harm on its victims......

If a woman is raped and finds herself pregnant, and she and her family decides she does not want to carry this baby,because she became pregnant against her will, there is no one who should be in a position to tell her she has to...........as a believer in God the one thing I am sure God has given man, is freedom, and this at times may mean the individual will use such freedom to make wrong headed, misguided and even devastating choices. If a woman decides to keep a baby from a rape, it should be her decision and her family depending on her circumstances, but absolutely no damn politician should be in a position to legislate what a person does in a situation such as this.

I believe in the sanctity of life, but I am sure God does not desire for woman who did not participate in a sexual act with someone they want to should be forced to carry a baby against their will. God is a just God, and any legislation that forces and individual to suffer and life for a lifetime with the consequence of such a toilet act is unquestionably against the nature of God.
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• trentk
                                • Oct 2010

Steve Reich on Hurricane Sandy:
                                "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎