Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lalilulelo
    • Sep 2012

Last edited by lalilulelo; 11-23-2012, 07:10 AM.

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

Mother, is that you?

sain't

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaa oh god lol , look at the black nailpolish on the old guy lol

Comment

• interest1
          • Nov 2008

Since this is the cat thread . . .

sain't

Comment

• nellytheelephant
            • Mar 2008

canine inspired collections...?

This might be a little obscure but I'll give it a go...

I'm looking for pictures from any collections people can think of that borrow heavily from the shapes and textures of wolves especially but also canines generally. And not in a silly/jokey way.

I'm thinking along the lines of for example a 3/4 mens jacket that is cut so it makes the wearer hunch over like a wolf or dog. Or sleeves that are cut to look like paws. Or trousers that are coloured liked a wolf's coat. Fur could be good but maybe a bit on the nose.

Help much appreciated.

Thank you.

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

lost my wedding ring today picking up after a raccoon went through our trashcans. not only did it hold great sentimental value, it was an 8mm platinum ring and with gold prices, it's like throwing 2k out the window. Replaced it with a titanium one since I am careless.

Comment

• michael_kard
                • Oct 2010

Rilu, that's absolutely hillarious!

LETTA FROM DA EDITOR
                Dear Reader,

Yo ass is holdin tha third volume of StyleZeitgeist magazine.

Two issues under our belt n' our crazy-ass asses is maturin bit by bit. Our thugged-out asses have hustled a gangbangin' few thangs n' done cooked up a gangbangin' few playas. Da word is spreadin n' tha gangstas I hook up at fashizzle eventz already know bout tha magazine. It’s a straight-up dope feeling, dis newfound camaraderie.

Often it aint nuthin but hard ta gauge what tha fuck gangstas straight-up be thinkin of our work. But on nuff muthafuckin occasions, different gangstas have busted some lyrics ta mah crazy ass tha same stupid-ass thang: dat it’s refreshin ta peep a publication dat is genuine n' uncompromisin up in itz spirit, n' I aint talkin bout no muthafuckin Jack Daniels neither. In turn, I wanna express mah gratitude up in dis letter.

Fashizzle todizzle be a strange realm. Da creativitizzle explosion of tha late 80s n' 90s has been slowly but surely harnessed up in tha last decade only ta be largely extinguished up in dis one. There is too much fashion, too much deetz, n' too much scrilla at stake. I peep a cold-ass lil certain bipolaritizzle, up in which hype n' success come too easy as fuck and too hard n' neither is phat fo' creativitizzle.

Guess what, muthafucka! Still, I firmly believe dat fashizzle is far from dead n' dat a freshly smoked up generation of fashizzle designers will come n' do some shiznit worthwhile. Until then, I feel dat like mo' than ever todizzle it aint nuthin but blingin ta create a aesthetic universe dat be reppin tha heart. I hope our crazy-ass asses can offer dat on tha followin pages.

Thus, fo' dis issue our crazy-ass asses rap battleed our heroes, like tha photographer Sarah Moon, independent designers like A.F. Vandevorst n' Boris Bidjan Saberi, n' intelligent observers like Harold Koda n' Andrew Bolton, co-curators at Da Costume Institute at Da Metropolitan Museum of Art. Our thugged-out asses continue ta pay respect ta tha craftsmen of tha industry wit tha work-in-process photo essays on tha jewela Werkstatt:Munchen n' tha straight-up original gangsta unisex haute couture collection by Rad Hourani fo' realz. And our editorial photographers have managed ta outdo themselves yet again.

As always, I truly hope yo ass find tha freshly smoked up issue fulfillin n' worthy of yo' time.
                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

lmao. i don't understand it but it's still funny.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

I think we need to use this for the next issue

I truly hope yo ass find tha freshly smoked up issue fulfillin n' worthy of yo' time.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Patroklus
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2011

dudes fightin w/ swords

Comment

• Matis
                        • Feb 2010

The Great Pretender

Comment

• profondo nero
                          • Aug 2012

Comment

• cmitso412
                            • Feb 2010

Any other szers at the Barclays center tonight?
                            Thought I saw someone w some sz-wear.

Comment

• Pumpfish
                              • Sep 2010

Homeless or Hipster, it doesn't matter now.

A Garda spokesman said the man was white, in his mid to late 20s and about 183cm (6ft) tall. He had dark, unkempt hair and was of slim build.

He was wearing three layers of clothes on his upper body – a grey ‘hoody’, a black woollen jumper with a zip up to the neck, and a black windbreaker.

He had black tracksuit bottoms under blue jeans and had a navy cloth belt with a silver clasp. He was also wearing white Puma runners and had an orange hi-vis jacket in his pocket.

The man was also wearing a yellow coral shell-effect necklace.

He had no wallet or ID and just some coins in his pocket. He had a blue disposable cigarette lighter and a set of keys with an unique key ring of a dried cigarette butt in a plastic container.

He also had “extensive tattoos”, the Garda spokesman said.

These include a monochrome tattoo of a dragon on the right of his chest, a second monochrome dragon tattoo on his right upper arm and a smaller tattoo underneath of what appeared to be a scorpion.

His left upper arm had a ‘half sleeve’ of individual monochrome graphics.

The man had a mouth piercing with a white stud with red stripes and a tongue piercing with a silver stud.
                              Last edited by Pumpfish; 12-09-2012, 03:51 AM. Reason: html
                              spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• theetruscan
                                • Jan 2008

I sold one thing on eBay, as a trial run for selling more on eBay.

After that nightmare, I just dropped off a few thousands of dollars of stuff with goodwill. How does eBay stay in business?
                                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎