Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AngelofDeath
    • Jun 2012

Gonna go see him and Kendrick perform Sunday. Fingers crossed for some crazy rants. "Bound 2" aside, Yeezus is a pretty good album.
    I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by AngelofDeath View Post
      Gonna go see him and Kendrick perform Sunday. Fingers crossed for some crazy rants. "Bound 2" aside, Yeezus is a pretty good album.
      i don't think you'll be disappointed. this was my favorite arena show since iron maiden's somewhere back in time tour.
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• nictan
        • Jul 2009

his response when questioned about the Bound 2 video

"I wanted to take white trash t-shirts and make it into a video, i want it to look as phony as possible….I wanna show you that this is the Hunger Games. I wanna show you that this is the type of imagery that's being presented to all of us, and the only difference is that a black dude is in the middle of it...I'm like Marina Marina Abramović this is performance art. I don't have a problem looking stupid."
        interview: http://gawker.com/watch-kanye-west-r...him-1472190612

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
          and the video is downright embarrassing. it appears to have cost about $5.00 to produce and its sole purpose is to provide yet another outlet for kim and kanye to broadcast their selfies.
          FTFY.

Originally posted by nictan View Post
          his response when questioned about the Bound 2 video

interview: http://gawker.com/watch-kanye-west-r...him-1472190612
          Holy. Fucking. Shit. He compared himself and that piece of donkey shit video a 12 year-old could make on Windows Movie Maker to Abramovic's work. Delusional doesn't even begin to describe him.

EDIT: I'm so sick and tired of the race card being played like that. His race has nothing to do with the video being a steaming pile of shit. But by saying the only difference between that crap and modern special effects is his skin color, he's trying to set it up so that anyone who criticizes the video from now on is doing so on racial grounds. Instead of the obvious, that it's worse than diarrhea in a porta potty during a Louisiana summer (I'm running out of ways to describe shit). It's counterproductive and fucking shameful.
          Last edited by Sombre; 11-26-2013, 09:28 PM.
          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• AngelofDeath
            • Jun 2012

Great to hear. That's pretty high praise, being compared to one of the greatest tours from one of the greatest arena acts.

Up the irons, haha.

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
            i don't think you'll be disappointed. this was my favorite arena show since iron maiden's somewhere back in time tour.
            I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post

this really makes me want to go out and splurge on vuitton.
              Last edited by Shucks; 11-27-2013, 05:29 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by AngelofDeath View Post
                Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                BEST OF SZ!
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Ahimsa
                  Vegan Police
                  • Sep 2011

Orgasm Wars

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• DamageX
                    • Dec 2008

Hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving!

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

Stuck my hand all the way up a raw turkey carcass earlier today.

Though it was entirely necessary, can't say it felt entirely natural.
                      sain't

Comment

• endorphinz
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

Comment

• cjbreed
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                          Stuck my hand all the way up a raw turkey carcass earlier today.

Though it was entirely necessary, can't say it felt entirely natural.
                          my wife is brazilian and yesterday on the way to thanksgiving dinner she said "i'm sorry but american thanksgiving food sucks. you just take a dry flavorless bird and shove dry stale bread up his butt. then for sides you just pile up the carbs."

well...in her accent it was really funny.
                          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

What other thanksgiving food is there but American? What do Canadians eat for thanksgiving? And, yea, turkey sucks. My bro's wife sticks the fucking thing with syringes full of oil until it looks like a cross between a junkie and a voodoo doll.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

pretty sure they don't have thanksgiving in brazil. i think her point was that she prefers a brazilian family feast/party/gathering to an american one. she is also amused by all the men falling asleep on the couch after the meal while they watch the football game. must have been all those carbs...
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• interest1
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post

my wife is brazilian and yesterday on the way to thanksgiving dinner she said
                                "i'm sorry but american t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶s̶g̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ food sucks. you just take a dry flavorless bird and shove dry stale bread up his butt. then for sides you just pile up the carbs."

well...in her accent it was really funny.

Fixed.

I get what she's saying. And I essentially agree. So that's where you can either complain about it, or put your own cultural spin on it; in my case, Eastern European.

Thanksgiving fits right in line with the whole "meat & potatoes" ethos. Pan drippings for the gravy top hand mashed baby yukon golds, because nothing ever comes from a packet or a box. Except for the cranberry jelly log that I deliberately plop out of the can directly onto a serving plate. The sight of it, with the impressions of the tin can embedded in it, makes for a fun & funny contrast to all that was prepared from scratch. And who doesn't love to watch it wobble?

p.s. I was removing the packet of giblets from inside the bird, thus the fisted assault. I'm not really a stuffer. That sounded so wrong, I know. But so does the word "giblets" – which sounds hilarious in any accent!

BTW, it's not just the carb-o-rama to blame for everyone going straight into a food coma on Thanksgiving. Thank tryptophan overload, a natural sedative. Turkey's full of it. I consider it the poor bird getting the last laugh.
                                sain't

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎