• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Farkhanyassin
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
    oh cool ur back. welcome!
    Yoo. I'm in Tokyo for a short trip. Was at Lift and kopped a nice Deepti bomber and somehow missed this forum and the people here, regardless of the flame that was thrown in the past!
    MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• eleves
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
      Just noticed this, and of course it's history has many strains on this holiday's origins and I totally feel you on the fact that it sucks that it even happened that way. Despite it being so terrible, I don't believe in putting that negativity from hundreds of years ago on what we have today, at least in terms of surrounding friends and family. We can always look back and be disgusted at the wrong doings that happened in each of our respective countries to bring it to where it is today, we can always be mad at society which I find myself doing a lot. If we look at every single wrong that happened regardless of its severity and consequent impact and continue to make a big deal about it, you might as well be bothered by living because people have just done terrible things for a long time. Despite all the wrong that the USA commits, I still have to live my life as best as I possibly can and despite tragedies that have occurred in our history, we just have to move on because even with the slightest changes, or "change" not looking like enough to some people, we are much much different as a whole. For this specific day in regards to everyone that I know, the current iteration of the holiday is a great one and brings people including my scattered family back home and together. As long as that continues, it's going to continue being a good day for me.
      Originally posted by Faust
      HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ Agreed. If one dwells on all the injustice in the world the only logical end is suicide.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
          Just thought I'd pop in. Been a real long time. I've been producing club music for the past two or so years, having my own collective named 50490 back home. I'm now signed under UK label Trax Couture & also happy to be part of Sydney based label, Pure Ginseng.

Still wear a lot of Rick. Not much has changed there...
          Yea!!!!!!!!!!

the Fark man returns!

welcome back man
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

Scientific Community Baffled By Man Whose Waist 32 With Some Pants, 33 With Others
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

FUCKING GENIUS!!!!

Ayn Rand reviews children's movies
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
                • Nov 2008

sain't

Comment

• Sombre
                  • Jan 2009

Wouldn't be Christmas without Santa passed out (drunk?). He has to get his fat ass down all those chimneys. He's entitled to some R&R.
                  An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                  I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• interest1
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Sombre View Post

Wouldn't be Christmas without Santa passed out (drunk?). He has to get his fat ass down all those chimneys. He's entitled to some R&R.

Except that I snapped that pic 2 weeks ago! It was quite a sweet moment seeing him napping, but just odd that there were no children anywhere in sight. Not one. The motorized scooter in the corner kind of broke my heart.

Thats what I get for stepping foot in a mall.
                    sain't

Comment

• darkbydesign
                      • Sep 2010

^^Yeah, there's something really weird about having that scooter in plain sight and the poor guy passed out. :)

Where did you take that?

Comment

• interest1
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post

^^Yeah, there's something really weird about having that scooter in plain sight and the poor guy passed out. :)

Where did you take that?

West Coast.

I love Christmas but I'm not a fan of those young santas with the oversized fake nylon beards. They just say "pedophile" to me.

On a positive note, even though Santaland was a veritable ghost town, the fact that this gentleman still manages to fill those boots and show up for something pretty special is impressive. Being active at his age despite his frailty is not just good, it's vital. I imagined that his scooter turned into a sleigh after midnight, when the real magic begins. :)

Speaking of making magic, I love this little video of a son surprising his parents on Christmas morning by paying off their mortgage. Great backstory and the dad is adorable.

sain't

Comment

• Nickefuge
                          • Nov 2014

Google: how to get tear stains out of Rick ...
                          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Well there are certainly different types or levels of anger and I doubt he is talking of any type of violent kind...
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

I laughed out loud at just about every one of these.

The 49 Funniest Times People Thought The Onion Was Real

The political ones are priceless.

#6.. "Holocaust bloopers"

sain't

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

One of my students at parsons cited the onion in her paper. :) but she was foreign, so it's not entirely unforgivable.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎