Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikov
    • Nov 2008

Wow, I too just caught up on what happened to you and all the bullshit about the insurance. Glad you made it out ok though.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Dropped you a PM D and thanks as well :)

I'm getting the experience of an insurance company's bullshit firsthand. Contacted a lawyer that my girlfriend knows who handles these types of cases and we'll take it from there. Bastards.
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

^shit. we went through that 5 years ago. not fun dealing with insurance co.s and attorneys.

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

My hardware just showed up. I've got 40 new computers to play with now.

EDIT: Threw my chain at speed. Tore my best bike shorts (assos is priced like grandma+ undergarments), my shirt, my shoulder, arm, back, stomach, hip, thigh, knee, and calf. OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
          Last edited by theetruscan; 03-24-2009, 07:41 PM.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• YoungM
            • Nov 2008

Was it a Freudian slip ... or did Stephen Colbert and Meredith Viera reveal a little more than they intended this morning on "Today" when they tried to admit to have used Twitter in the past?!

Stephen Colbert has twatted.

Brilliance, as usual.

Comment

• jompa
              • Feb 2008

Hi, didn't know where to put this but guess it can't hurt here..

I'm a member of the ambassador programme on www.oki-ni.com. There are currently 16 places open for "ambassadors" in the US. There are no obligations involved. As a member you can do some stuff to earn store credit and you get a 40 % discount on all the stock at the webshop!

just hit me up with your e-mail in a pm and i'll send you an invite!

(there is also 6 spots for spain, 1 france and some other countries - just send me your e-mail and where you are from..)

might aswell say that i get some store credit per invite so noone will feel like a withheld information..

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

just realized it today but it's a sign of how some brands have gone from obscurity to semi-popularity when ebay's auto complete function in their search bar suggests Label Under Construction and Carol Christian Poell when you're typing them in.
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• doldrums
                  • Dec 2008

WOW - having just caught up on this thread, looks like there have been a few more car wrecks! Sorry to hear and best wishes to you guys...I'm dealing with insurance still on a wreck from early Feb...

Comment

• Dire
                    • Mar 2009

Now and again at the end of a post, I'll see a number in brackets, and wonder what it means. I've come to the conclusion that it's some big inside deal that everyone in the know does to prove that they're in the know. Very clever, SZ, very clever. [76]
                    It is a good viewpoint to look upon life as a dream. If one has something like a nightmare, he will wake up, and reassure himself that it was only a dream. It has been said that the world we live in is not a bit different than this.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

those are most likely codes for old smilies from before the forum was trasferred to a new software
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Avantster
                        ¤¤¤
                        • Sep 2006

Mike lowrey, you just spoiled all the fun (10).
                        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Servo2000
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
                          Mike lowrey, you just spoiled all the fun [48].
                          Damnit, Avanster. [82]
                          WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• maldoror
                            • Jun 2007

4 years ago at a friend's 21st, I got too wasted, fell, and dislocated my left shoulder. luckily I had drank myself to a point of relative invincibility, such that I merely yanked the arm back into place, laughed it off, and rode my bike home as if nothing happened. the next day and all throughout the following two weeks it hurt like a bitch, and because I put it back in myself the injury never healed correctly.

the consequence of this is that sometimes my shoulder slips back out. this happens rarely (maybe five times total thus far) but I've been unable to figure out exactly what motion causes it and, even worse, how to get it back in. it's like I'm stretching or trying to balance myself with my left arm or whatever and suddenly there's this crazy shooting pain and I can't move my arm properly and after like 5 minutes gritting my teeth and fiddling with it my arm finally finds its way back.

I mention this because it just happened. and, as always, I have no idea how it happened, nor do I have any idea how I fixed it. and GODDAMN, it still hurts so fucking much.

Comment

• Servo2000
                              • Oct 2006

There was a few years a bit back where that happened to me about 5 times or so as well and I quickly figured out how to put it back in myself. Really shitty.
                              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• maldoror
                                • Jun 2007

good to know I'm not alone... any chance you could try to describe the fix you figured out?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎