Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vanna
    • May 2008

Someone must translate!!! So I can laugh at me too!!
    Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

It's a reference to Master and Margarita.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
        • May 2008

Originally posted by merz
        means 'annushka's already spilled the oil' ..and its not necessarily a joke, i guess.
        Aah, thanks.

No joke, one time, I slipped on a banana peel in public. I've always wanted to die hilariously. Positively Darwinian.
        Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Vanna
          • May 2008

I accidentally drank some bad milk today. Argh.
          Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Spencer
            • Feb 2007

Were there curdles, or was it just stinky? Not sure when it started, but I always smell my milk before the pour.
            Last edited by Spencer; 06-16-2009, 10:06 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

• Vanna
              • May 2008

Unfortunately, I have the bad habit of drinking from the carton. No full on curdling yet, but the taste was pretty foul.
              Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

Tomorrow's high is 90 degrees and humid, it's the official start of "I give up" weather.
                music

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                  Tomorrow's high is 90 degrees and humid, it's the official start of "I give up" weather.
                  heh, thanks to the weather I've given up about a month ago.

Lucky you at least had that much more time than I did.
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Jonn
                    • Mar 2008

happy midsummer's eve/day. some swedish friends cooked meat balls and bunch of other stuffs. was niceee.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                      • Jan 2008

Truth lies not in one dream,
                      but in many dreams.

- Le Mille e Una Notte

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                      Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Classique
                        • Apr 2008

Bestial - The Cornish Rex was my ideal cat, according to a survey. If, it works out; Let me know how you like him / her. :)

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

I loved the kittens, they where super social (not as their mother though who almost fell asleep on my fathers lap when we arrived) and playful. Very lovely breed.

Unfortunatly my allergies kicked in a bit when we where there, running nose and minor irritation in the eyes. But on the way home one eye became totaly read and swollen, and itched all way home.

Sucks to be allergic, especially when the GF really put value in animals.

I don't think it would be such a good idea to constantly go on pills either, just so you can have one.... or would'nt it be of any harm, paging Chinorlz? :)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

mmm, probably something you should avoid unless you want to be mostly reliant on anti-allergens for quite some time.

Low/mild allergies you can sometimes just get over. When I got my cat I was allergic and took Claritin for about a week and then after I came off of it, no problems.

Unfortunately it sounds like it's a bit more severe in your situation Bestial :(
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• maldoror
                              • Jun 2007

@ bestial

Comment

• bestial
                                • Jun 2008

I've been allergic to fur-animals all my life, especially horses, something both my sister and gf are very fond of. So my whole life I've been around people and stuff with horsehair and I have never really gotten better. If I take a pill then I can help the GF take in her horse and hold it while she does her thing.

We've thought about trying a sphynx. The breeder for the cornish rex's we looked at had taken care of a sphynx and did actually think that it was TOO needy of personal contact, and did follow her everywhere. Something that might be a problem when we're at school work.

I also heard that they need constant baths due to their skin getting greasy. Not that I have a problem with taking care of my pet.

Only fur animal that I never ever reacted too was our two pet rats.

Chinorlz, the fact that one could get better using pills for awhile and then get used to the cat still stands (when we visited there was 6 cats in one small room, that's pretty intense).

But it still is $760 worth of cat, and also personal suffering if it wouldn't work out. Many things to take into consideration.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎