X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Nothing is better than sex. Everything else is a poor substitute.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

On FAIL
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Exploitation reaches new levels.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Jorge Hache
          • Sep 2006

Mr. Obama is staying in an hotel a couple of blocks from my house, from the windows i can see snipers at the rooftops and there's blocked streets and tons of soldiers and special unit cops, it's a fucking nightmare to get home.

Comment

• theetruscan
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
            it's helped several of my patients wean off of the real deal for sure, but the long term effects of these e-cigs are still unknown.

Interestingly enough, anecdotally all the patients I've seen that have successfully, truly, 100% quit smoking have done it cold turkey. One day they just look at the cigs and decide they do not want them anymore and have never looked back. It's pretty interesting given all the smoking cessation medications and products out on the market now. I've yet to meet someone that used them to completely quit smoking without falling off of the wagon.
            I do know people who quit with gum and the patch. But, with gum at least, he's still chewing nicotine gum years later.
            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Do you realize some sucker paid 8K to intern at Ford models? WTF, they'll probably pay him 40K when he graduates, this isn't I-banking. Can't they just organize bribing sessions with the companies.
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

It looks like a typical case of a privileged suburban rick kid wanting a glam job. Gotta pay for that. He probably doesn't need a salary. This is just he latest in the deepening divide between the rich and the poor.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                  • Mar 2009

I recommend a visit to DSM for that homelike feeling.
                  Popped in there the other day.
                  Great store,really shit menswear buy! Apart from some cdg pieces and 1 or 2 bits from MMM the rest was rather

Altho some really cool womens collections in there and very interesting jewellery
                  merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                    • Sep 2008

yeah man, i wasn't as blown away by DSM as I probably should've been or expected to...seems like it's more of a shopping heaven for women. But after Tokyo everything else kind of pales, especially when you're only really looking at the key JP labels like YY, N(N), etc
                    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
                      Popped in there the other day.
                      Great store,really shit menswear buy! Apart from some cdg pieces and 1 or 2 bits from MMM the rest was rather

Altho some really cool womens collections in there and very interesting jewellery
                      Their menswear was never strong, I think. Very small buys. Womens is always better. As my female friend, who popped in there on my recommendation, said, "What's not to like, except the prices."

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                        • Mar 2009

Well do not expect anything from the selfridges NN buy......SHOCKING springs to mind!
                        Liberty is rather lacklustre for menswear also.

The women have all the fun! although i was strangely attracted to the cdg pleated long shorts,but at £750 the attraction quickly dissapeared!
                        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Diego
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by gutpocho View Post
                          Mr. Obama is staying in an hotel a couple of blocks from my house, from the windows i can see snipers at the rooftops and there's blocked streets and tons of soldiers and special unit cops, it's a fucking nightmare to get home.
                          Damn G, sounds more like TJ or Juarez .

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

It looks like a typical case of a privileged suburban rick kid wanting a glam job. Gotta pay for that. He probably doesn't need a salary. This is just he latest in the deepening divide between the rich and the poor.
                            I don't know. Mr. Ford Models is probably not a good example of what an internship can do for you or your career. But, the i-banking internship seems a good example of a smart investment (the kid who went to some ibanking job from nobodyseverheardofituniversity), but definitely one that exaggerates the advantage of having money.

That being said, even if they are smart investments, this is fucking insane. Seriously, paying a significant fee for a summer internship is just depressing. Having a bunch of motherfucking vultures move in and create an extortion racket between the people needing interns and the people needing to intern is horrible. And, it definitely creates an extra hurdle for the less well-off.

That being said, if you don't suck at life, finding an internship in college is still not very hard. So, I guess I kind of see this as vultures taking advantage of second rate college kids with too much money. I think i hate everyone involved, I'm probably an asshole.
                            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Sombre
                              • Jan 2009

"Universities forget that they themselves, in essence, are businesses. Just because they're doing it in a nonprofit fashion doesn’t mean that those of us doing it for profit are doing it incorrectly."

I can't believe they compared their services to those offered at universities, as if to imply that one learns nothing at university. As someone who doesn't ass around completely in school, I very much resent that comment. I believe the comment is meant to compare only the career offices of universities to the exorbitantly priced services of these private companies, but it was phrased miserably.
                              An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                              I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Diego View Post
                                Damn G, sounds more like TJ or Juarez .
                                The good news about it it's that only last a couple of days, today everything is back to normal, thanx god :)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎