X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Why our country sucks. Excellent comment. I can't believe this shit. We've got a Democratic president, a Democratic congress, and we get shafted, again, and again, and again. Un-fucking-believable and right down depressing.
    More of why our country sucks:

EDIT: I actually quite like our country. I even have flashes of liking our government. But, our medias "Liberals gotta learn to bend over and take it" approach to everything, no matter how universal the "liberal" position may be among the populace in general, combined with the absolute lack of spine in our elected "liberals" makes me die a little inside. Also, as someone who has been a government employee most of his adult life, and will probably spend the rest of his life employed by either a university or the government, I end up in good shape for health care no matter what. But, man, so many of my friends are screwed so badly so often...
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
      • Mar 2009

My bloody mac book decided it wanted to annoy me,and so the harddrive went on holiday!!
      So now i must wait up to 2 weks for it to be repaired whilst i have alot of damn work to do on it!
      Back to the dark ages for me it seems!
      merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• cabl3
        • Dec 2008

I feel like watching The Life Aquatic again...

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
        My bloody mac book decided it wanted to annoy me,and so the harddrive went on holiday!!
        So now i must wait up to 2 weks for it to be repaired whilst i have alot of damn work to do on it!
        Back to the dark ages for me it seems!
        There should be "rental PC's" provided to you while yours is in the shop.
        Just like cars.
        "If you want to tell the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you."
        - Wilde

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

I think my HD is giving up as well, has been going on some sort of overdrive for a while now. just backing everything up...
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• galia
            • Jun 2009

I'm so bummed, I just bought a cute house plant and the stupid heat all but killed it in ONE day. It may yet survive, but I'm a bit sad and don't really know what to do to help it except bathe it which I already did :(

Update : I'm happy to report that the plant seems in better form, the stems of the flowers are mostly upright again. I think it's going to make it
            although, in this suffocating weather, I might not
            Last edited by galia; 08-20-2009, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Hah! IBTL!

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

We are forever a consumer nation first.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

Why why why why why, are we subsidizing the purchase of cars? This is what we need to be moving away from. The belief that every American deserves a car and a house has caused so much trouble.
                  music

Comment

• Fade to Black
                    • Sep 2008

After being back in Hong Kong for a lil' over 24 hours, I gotta say I kind of miss London. It might not be home, but it sure has a helluva lot more character than home.
                    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                      Why why why why why, are we subsidizing the purchase of cars? This is what we need to be moving away from. The belief that every American deserves a car and a house has caused so much trouble.
                      See the post above yours :-)
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Vanna
                        • May 2008

Saw The Phenomenal Handclap Band play at DC9 last night, rather unexpectedly, and they were pretty cool. I felt like the two female singers were musical witches casting spells on the audience with their severely dead gazes.

I riked a rot.
                        Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Diego
                          • Aug 2007

WTF?! I'm checking my movie inventory at the office and it seems someone grabbed my voyager brothers quay laserdiscs without permission, what a way to start the fucking week

Comment

• DHC
                            • Jul 2007

/\ that would seriously upset me.
                            Originally posted by Faust
                            fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Diego
                              • Aug 2007

Not only that but one of my Zeiss lenses is gone too , somebody is gonna get his ass kicked... and lose his job.

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                                • Sep 2006

That sucks D, at least is a thief with good taste, a couple of years ago my office was robbed, the only cd's the thieves left were mine, i don't know whether to laugh or to cry ;)
                                Last edited by Jorge Hache; 08-24-2009, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎